“great pizza”

Linda's Wood Fired Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Neah Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The restaurant is small but cozy. The owner displayed the beautiful art works made by himself. They provide free WiFi. The water and plates are self serve. The pizza is very delicious. The only problem is our pepperoni pizza took 50 minutes to be ready.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (85)

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Neah Bay isn't really "no where". It happens to be one of the most beautiful areas of our state and the farthest point West you can go in the United States. The Makah tribe live there and are warm and friendly hosts to visitors to their nation.

Not the place you would expect to find a restaurant like Linda's whose meals are as good as any I have had in a 5 star restaurant.

It was a real shocker to experience this as I used to fish out of Neah Bay years ago when the fishing was hot, but the town was almost non-existent from an amenities standpoint.

Dinners are served by Linda, her staff and resident native artist and husband, Greg Colfax whose artwork adorns the walls and displays in this small and cozy restaurant.

Besides very tasty food, Greg Colfax's art was also a wonderful surprise. While not expert I know good art when I see it and Greg's works spoke to me. I later found out he is a nationally known and recognized artist whose works are exhibited in many well known museums and art galleries. I had the opportunity to meet and talk with him and found him soft spoken and unassuming. In fact as we left he was busy emptying the garbage for Linda's.

The whole experience was completely unexpected.....in a very good way.

Check it out if you are ever in the neighborhood. You will not be dissapointed!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Dinner was great! I had a Fresh salmon dinner and my husband had pizza. Both cooked to perfection in the wood fired oven. Great service. Good cookies too!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019

This simple restaurant exceeded my expectations. Linda's thin-crust pizzas and salads are very very good. Informal place, nice atmosphere. No alcohol. Good home-made root beer.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here with my husband and son after hiking the Cape Flattery Trail.
The restaurant is located right off the main road.
Linda’s artist husband was sitting on the couch as we entered, carving a magnificent mask. We had some interesting conversations with him while waiting for our food. We had Pizza, salmon, and salad, all was very good. Upon exiting we bought a freshly baked lemon meringue pie. There are also jars of thimbleberry jam for sale.
Linda was very accommodating, giving us tastes of clam chowder and explaining the menu. The rest of the staff was very friendly. A great family operated venue! Glad we stopped here!

Date of visit: April 2019