“Nice View”

Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Neah Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: This trail overlooks the northwestern-most point in the contiguous United States.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The hike to get to the most northwest place in the good ol' US of A was an easy 1/2 mile w/ some nice views to stop along the way and take in the views. Once you reach the end you come out on a deck that lets you take in the beauty and the light house straight ahead. Since you are so close to Canada I actually was picking up Canadian cell towers and my carrier (VZW) actually charged me a fee for data usage which I had to call them and get it taken off since I was never actually in Canada!

2  Thank basketballchick
in 9 reviews
"sea stacks"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 4, 2013

During my road trip in Olympic Peninsula, I decided to go there after reading it over the internet. This place was majestic. It is a small 30 min hike , but the view at the end is so worth it. You are over looking the most north western point of contiguous USA. The trees, the water and the view make one hell of a combination. I went during sunset and during that time it was so isolated. I was there by myself for 1 hr and enjoyed it a lot.

Must go to place if you are driving in Olympic Peninsula

1  Thank hurricaneranger
Reviewed November 4, 2013

There is nothing to dislike. The Makahs have made a nice trail, with cedar planks, about 3/4ths of a mile out to the point. Cape Flattery is the most northern point in the contiguous United States and well worth the hike. Trail parking passes can be obtained at the Makah Indian Museum, (also worth visiting) Neah Bay.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I were on a weekend getaway on the Olympic Peninsula when we discovered this beautiful gem!!! We had no idea that the long windy road we were driving on would lead to a trail head, but it did! We decided to take the short hike, and it was one of the most beautiful sights we saw on our adventure!

Worth the short hike to see such beauty!

1  Thank SnoHoHappyTraveler
See more reviews
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was the most amazing experience! My husband and I visited Washington from Colorado and decided to go up to Cape Flattery and hike to see the cliffs. I will say that if you are in Washington, you HAVE TO go see Cape Flattery. The rainforest hike was amazing on raised wood walkways and then you reach the coast and it is just amazing. Must see and one of the biggest highlights of our trip.