“Families BEWARE!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naches
Rimrock Lake Resort
Prosser, Washington
“Families BEWARE!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a nice place to look at from a distance, so long as you don't have to deal with the woman at the front counter. We rented a cabin. Paid extra because we have 3 children and sat up a tent outside the cabin. We are very quiet and clean campers. No loud music or parties and when we left the place it was as clean as when we arrived. When i checked out i was informed that they would not rent the cabin again to us, because we had too many people. We had paid for the extra person. We were not made to feel welcome. This treatment ruined our stay. We will never go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
12 Thank dnbjr

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Oregon
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My husband and I reserved two R.V. spots at Rimrock Lake this summer and thought it was a nice resort. Except the spot we had was close to the highway, but we didnt mind. When we checked in the lady working at the desk, possibly the owner, told me we had a 3rd reservation made which I was not aware of and was not needed. She got angry with me and told me she could have rented that spot to someone else which I didnt believe as the entire resort was empty and that r.v.spot was not nice at all. She also told me if I make a reservation in the future, I need to pay in advance. I was so upset I could hardly speak and my first camping day was ruined. She later realized it was a miscomunication between her and the other party travelling with us and that 3rd spot had been cancelled, she just forgot to write it down. She asked our friends to apologize to me instead of apologizing herself which would have made me feel better. I will never reserve this place again even though my husband like it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
12 Thank bellakitsy
Yakima, Washington
Reviewed May 8, 2011

This is by far the best RV campground on Lake Rimrock and, for me, the best in Central Washington. The camground is on the Lake and many RV and tent sites look onto the water. The campground includes a great boat launch, clean bathrooms, excellent hot showers, full RV hookups, store, small cafe, BBQ on the weekends, a safe swim area for young kids, boat docks and a very nice short nature walk with outstanding lake views. I have been taking my 39' fifth wheel there for three years. With 90% of the lake shoreline protected natural woodland, this is a great kayaking lake. I kayak on the lake regularly and usually see bald eagles, ducks, Canadian geese, ravens, hawks, grebes and river otters. Spring and fall are easy to get good campsites, but reserve early for the summer months.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
14 Thank sevbyerrum
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naches
Packwood Lodge
#3 of 5 in Packwood
Crystal Mountain Hotels
Crystal Mountain Hotels
#2 of 3 in Crystal Mountain

Been to Rimrock Lake Resort? Share your experiences!