“Gill the new owner is doing a great job fixing up the place”
Review of Squaw Rock Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Naches
Squaw Rock Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Naches
Tacoma Wa.
“Gill the new owner is doing a great job fixing up the place”
Reviewed June 12, 2006

I stayed there 3 times in Sept. and Nov. for hunting and every time the place was better. The store has been rearranged and carries more stuff than befor. The resteraunt is fantastic. Try the pizzas. I will be going over there next week to fifh and expect to see more improvements.

• Stayed November 2005
1 Thank Ron B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed July 25, 2004

Not too clean......During our two day stay, no garbage cans were ever emptied which lead to trash piled all around outside. The owners insist on a leash law for all dogs - except their own which was chasing the bunnies and growling at children, pooping everywhere, and drinking out of the pool. And this is a German Shepherd! When we said something, they said not to worry about it and that the children were needlessly frightened. We stayed in the mobile home which was quite possibly the dirtiest, stinkiest place I've ever seen. Spiders and ants in the beds, major cobwebs everywhere, filthy carpet, etc. However, having said that, the pool area, the river and the bunnies made for a fun time. We went as a group and the rest of the group stayed in the cabins and motels which were clean and nicely decorated. I will go again, but won't stay in the mobile home - not even if it were free. Hopefully I just went at a bad time?

• Stayed July 2004
3 Thank TucsonTravels
SquawRockResort, Owner at Squaw Rock Resort, responded to this review, April 8, 2008
First, our sincere apologies that your experience at Squaw Rock was less than pleasant for you and your family. My husband and I are actually the newest owners of the resort (we took over last year), and have changed all of the things that you were displeased with, as well as made many more improvements. We hope that if you are ever in the area again you will give Squaw Rock another chance, and we hope this finds you well!
Jenifer and Robin Rodgers
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2004

Squaw Rock Resort is my favorite place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. My grandchildren love the pool and watching the bunnies run around. The owners are friendly and always make me feel welcome. It is a clean, safe place to sit around the campfire, soak in the hot tub or cool off in the pool. Its also nice to have the store and restaraunt close for things we forget to bring. If I could I would be there every weekend. In fact thats where you will find me this weekend along with my children and grandchildren.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naches
Best Western Snowcap Lodge
Best Western Plus Ellensburg Hotel
Timber Lodge Inn
Timber Lodge Inn
#4 of 7 in Cle Elum

Been to Squaw Rock Resort? Share your experiences!