“Good for RVs but rustic”
Review of Squaw Rock Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Naches
Squaw Rock Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Naches
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I love this place for being on the river and being rustic. Sites on the river have no sewer but electric and water. Sites away from the river have full hookups. It has a pool and resturant and store. No grass or concrete but comfortably natural. We could have a fire when most places could't with wood delivered to the campsite. At certain times can be noisy. The stars shine bright with no light pollution. If you know what you are getting you will love it.

Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Robert S

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The camp ground is under new managment but we had a lot of fun. It is a private campground with nice spots.Our friends and I stayed right on the river, the sports are close together but with 2 of us we were able to sit in the middle of the 2 spots to get some privacy. The restraunt had good food, decent priced. They delivered the wood we bought right to our camp site, We will be going back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hughescamping
Reviewed September 4, 2011

1. The fridge leaked water all over our food after we turned it on. 2. Designated parking behind the hotel unit was full from other campers. 3. A sign at the sliding glass door out to the deck read something to the extent of: "door extremely hard to close, use at your own risk." 4. The toilet plugged continously. 5. The 'wi-fi" only works in the cafe. 6. The towels were mismatched and only one wash cloth for a room that sleeps 4. 7. No table or chairs on the porch since other campers decided to take them to their campsites. 8. No table in the room. 9. No dresser for clothes, only a rack on the wall above the tv to hang your clothes. 10. We had to duct tape the shower head to stop it from spraying everywhere the first night. 11. The bathroom door didn't lock and you had to slam it to close it. 12. The supposed "grocery store" is ill stocked and EXTREMELY overpriced. 13. The RV sites had some campers "sharing" a power box, meaning if you had 2 RVs that needed more than a 110 outlet, it wasn't gonna happen. And the boundrys of the RV sites were confusing, some with no firepits. 14. The pool was NOT heated and filthy. 15. The beds were horrible. It was like sleeping on a boxspring. I didn't expect the Hilton for the $125 a night we spent, but Motel 6 looked like a 4 star hotel compared to this. The only good things I can say were that the room was clean and they changed the shower head first thing the next morning. This place could be a really nice spot if they simply maintained their units better and were clearer on their website as to "true" amenities. Would not stay there again, definitely.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Tatteredtot
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Check-in not helpful as to where to park. A nosey patron kept telling me I couldn't park here or there....finally found nice area behind the cabin/motel...the other patrons in that section had extra people in their unit..were probably saving the spot for their group!! People slammed doors way past mis-night. Old units and noisy, poor repair..toile ran all night. Charged xtra for DVDs..no television when info had stated they had cable..expensive for what we got. Resturant food was poor, waitress was very nice,tho.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank joanck
Reviewed April 13, 2011

I spent 2 weeks in #5 Cabin, This cabin faces the Famous Squaw Rock with the Naches River running right in front. The weather was still a bit chilly but it was so relaxing being able to build a nice fire and listen to the water run down the river. Had the extend family come out for a big "Trout and Clam Cookout". Kids loved playing and feeding the bunnies. Planning on coming back. Great friendly staff.

Room Tip: Go forr Cabin #5
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jewels58
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Cell phones did not work, no phone in room, no cable. We stayed one night, checked out the next day & could not get a refund(we had reservations for 2 nites)because they had to turn people away, I just can't believe that!!!! We lost $125.00. It was not worth the money they charge.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mlhermsen
Reviewed August 16, 2010

After reading some of the Review's from other people, I'm a little shocked as to what they have said about Squaw Rock Resort.. This is a older Resort, and in the Three years that I have been going their, I have seen a dramatic Change..(For the Better).. They do say that they have WiFi and I did take my Laptop with me, I did have problems keep a connection, but heck I was their to be with Family and Friends, not spend my day Surfing the Web. (People need to get back to the Basics, and leave the PC's & Cell's Home, Spend some quality time with the Family).. After reading other people's review you can always tell when someone has their "Underware in a knot, and find something to complain about"

We had our Family Reunion at Squaw Rock and it was "GREAT" the Staff their was extremly helpfull and polite.

The only complaint I have is the Other People Camping.. Several times People would not respect my Camp Spot and walk right through.. It pissed me off and I finally told some people to quit walking their Dog through my Camp Spot and walk on the Trail..

My Family once again Booked out the park for our Yearly Family Reunion..

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
8  Thank Scoobeadoo

Been to Squaw Rock Resort? Share your experiences!