“Great Hamburgers!!”
Review of Z's Burgers

Z's Burgers
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I eat at Z's at least once a month. It is casual with indoor seating and the front windows open completely to give Z's an outdoor feel. We seem to order the same thing, the teriyaki burger.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Just finished eating here. The burger is awful. It's a mess of turkey hot dog ham and burger.

The ham and turkey tastes like processed garbage and the burger it dry and processed.

The fries however are very good!

I will not be back

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Really wish we stilled lived in Mukilteo so we could go to Z's regularly! All of the burgers are great but if you love mushroom burgers be sure to try theirs. You will not be disappointed. Nice family run business too.

1  Thank jenterline
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We come here quite often, the food is good and my kids love the milk shakes. Good place if you looking to get something quick to go or to just sit and enjoy.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Spendy and pedestrian food...ordinary burger and sad fries...place I guess at one time was noteworthy but not now. Chiliburger was swimming in runny chili so it fell apart when I tried to pick it up to eat. Not recommended!

Been to Z's Burgers? Share your experiences!