“The best mussels ever”

Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Mukilteo
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Description: Located on the Edmonds and Mukilteo waterfronts Arnies Restaurants has set the standard for Northwest Dining for the past 37 years. Sweeping panoramic views of Puget Sound, majestic snow covered Olympic Mountains, or ferries silhouette against a colorful sunset, sets the scene for a spectacular meal. Our extensive menu offers a wide variety of Northwest favorites. From Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps to Oven Roasted Crab Dip appetizer or the mouth watering Pit Roasted Salmon to tender Slow Roasted Prime Rib you will find something special for any occasion. Whether enjoying the view from the deck outside or from our beautiful dining room we promise, you will be treated to an outstanding, upscale, yet casual taste of the Northwest. Join us at Arnies today!
“The best mussels ever”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I go to the Everett area twice a year and always make it a point to go to Arnie's in Mukilteo. I have been several times for dinner and was impressed with the quality, wait staff and atmosphere. My favorite is to go into the bar at happy hour. The appetizers are outstanding and the drinks... well bring a designated driver if your having more than one. The mussels and the calamari are top shelf and I love the ginger chicken wraps. I have not been to the one in Edmonds.
Every time I have been there I would call it more of a business type atmosphere. Not so much fun for young children.

• Visited July 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Even on a Busy Day You'll have good Food and Service”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

On a busy Wednesday I took my Mom to lunch at Noon. The parking lot was full and the restaurant was busy. Not enough handicap spots, but always a problem at restaurants. We were greeted by a friendly Hostess, who seated us immediately at a table that wasn't difficult to get to for Mom and her walker. Our waitress was friendly and stayed on top of things the entire meal. Served hot tea and bread to start. There was a good wine list and cocktails, but not today. I had Penn Cove Mussels in white wine sauce, mom had a seafood zuchini, which she was able to get a smaller size. We both indulged in desert mine being Key Lime Pie and hers a caramel apple crisp. Our waitress was there at every turn. The bill was reasonable and we left feeling satisfied in atmosphere and appetite. There is a view of the Mukilteo Ferry and the sound...All in alll a very nice place....

“Outstanding!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I are visiting family in WA. Since we had to wait for the fairy to go across to Whidbey Island my mother recommended Arnies. Of course we had to start with a drink to relax after our flight. The waiter recommended a nice bottle of chardonnay since wine was currently 50% off on Tuesday and Wednesdays. I decided to try a local IPA, which was very good. We all decided to have a salad, great salad for the price. I decided to try the seafood bisque and am I glad that I did because the flavors were amazing and best of all the warm sourdough topped it off! My mother had the nachos that were average. Overall the restaurant, staff and atmosphere was amazing!

Victoria BC Canada
“Nice view”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The food was expensive and only average. Enjoyed the cucumber basil mohito. I had the Arnie Seafood plate which was $23. There was a cup of very tiny steamed clams, a very small portion of frozen pink salmon, 2 grilled small frozen prawns, 2 small frozen scallops, okay mashed potatoes and veggies. My partner had the tuna tacos which were better. Go to Ivar's. It may cost more; but the food is much higher quality and it's much friendlier.

1 Thank BCroadtripper1
Ravenel, South Carolina
“Wonderful service. Great views”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

met my cousin here for breakfast, along with her fiance and sister. It was on the water, service was excellent, & I had the seafood crepes, which was very good. The only difficulty that we encountered, was that the seafood crepes were somewhat warm, rather than hot when arriving at our table. Our server was excellent, as was our service. I wish I had gotten the name of our waitress, because she was excellent but unfortunately did not. Mimosas were included in the brunch price,, which was great.