Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Mukilteo
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Description: Located on the Edmonds and Mukilteo waterfronts Arnies Restaurants has set the standard for Northwest Dining for the past 37 years. Sweeping panoramic views of Puget Sound, majestic snow covered Olympic Mountains, or ferries silhouette against a colorful sunset, sets the scene for a spectacular meal. Our extensive menu offers a wide variety of Northwest favorites. From Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps to Oven Roasted Crab Dip appetizer or the mouth watering Pit Roasted Salmon to tender Slow Roasted Prime Rib you will find something special for any occasion. Whether enjoying the view from the deck outside or from our beautiful dining room we promise, you will be treated to an outstanding, upscale, yet casual taste of the Northwest. Join us at Arnies today!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I took a group of about 12 to Arnie's for the Early Dinner Special and it was fabulous! We had a great table with a view and the Earlybird dinner special is a great value for all the food you get - the only downside is having to park down the street.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Friendly and efficient staff, excellent food quality, and a relaxed yet well-appointed atmosphere. This is an older, established property with a comfortable vibe. It is not posh, but it is very nice. Dinners we have had there have consistently been excellent, and a good value. Recently the scallops were esp. good.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a place that is hit or miss. Consistency is not an adjective even for the seafood plates. I had Asian noodles with jumbo shrimp and the noodles were quite dried out and the shrimp were large but way over cooked. I was warned about the spiciness of the dish when I ordered it but sorry to say I couldnt taste any spice whatsoever.The other party I was with had prime rib sandwich with brie. The meat was not tasty and the brie was almost non existent. At the table adjoining ours a gentleman could not rave more about some beef dish he had with a sauce. We could not do the same with our meal. Also, we needed our water glasses filled a number of times and were hard pressed to get the attention of the server to do so. Very disappointing to say the least about the whole experience.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Not really sure how to describe this place. I got the opportunity to eat here. We were lucky to get there at happy hour. The drink specials were awesome and the food was even better! We stuck to appetizers and I HIGHLY recommend the Green Chile Polenta Fries but you can't go wrong with anything else. The view from where we sat was pretty amazing also. This is a place you have to go to when in the area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Always a good choice for a good meal and a casual drink. I have never had a bad meal here. Hope I did not curse myself! over 25 visits. Summer on the deck is nice. They just need to provide some sort of sun blockage.Trains, planes, and ferrys all on view from the deck and from the inside too.

Service is good and prompt. Servers are happy and friendly.Enjoy the seafood and other food choices.