“Everett trip”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Reviewed August 26, 2014

+ Good hotel. + Nice lobby area. + Good location specially for the Boing museum. -- Same breakfast menu every day. -- Cleaning staff sometimes don't take the trash. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lorenzo0722, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

Israel G,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip advisor. I am glad that your overall stay was satisfactory, but I do apologize for the trash not being removed from your room. I have reviewed your comments with my executive housekeeper and she will make it a point to review this with her staff. We appreciate you choosing the HGI Seattle North\Everett for your hotel needs and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

We have been Hilton Diamond members for the last 3 years we are retired and have stayed at a variety of Hilton Hotels over that period of time-yes some are better than others but we stayed 6 nights at this hotel -our children from Ga stayed 2 nights meeting us to do a trip to Alaska. The location, service and amenities were in my opinion excellent. We were thrilled to see a WW2 airshow put on by Paul Allen's collection of restored aircraft and while my children and I watched it from the Observation deck of The World of Flight my wife saw it from her bedroom window. It was fun to watch the planes taking off and landing right in front of us. Since we are Diamond members our breakfasts were free and very good-

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Frankkraft,

Thank you for the wonderful comments! Six days at any property is a long time, and I'm glad to see that the staff of the HGI Seattle North\Everett, were able to make your stay a positive one. The adjacent Future of Flight is a great place to visit and I'm glad you were able to witness it for yourselves. There are definitely some cool and interesting aircraft taking off and landing at Paine Field. As always, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

After a 500 miles (800 km.) drive from Montana on August 4. 2014, it was heaven to be welcomed at Hilton Garden Inn, just steps away from the Boeing facility in Everett WA!

The hotel has a nice apperiance, the room was spaceious and clean. As an aviation enthusiast, I had a perfect view of the Boeing plant at Paine Field. This is the main assembly line for the 747-8, all 777-series, and also the 787-8/9 Dreamliners. Needless to say, of course we took the Boeing factory tour!!! :-D One downside, though: Strictly NO cameras on the tour! Not even a small cell-phone! (F....)

Anyway, this was a true highlight for me! By the way, I was on a tour at Boeing back in September 2004, but then we only visited the 747 assembly.

The staff at the Hilton was great! We felt really hospitality by them, and they seemed to enjoy their work. I have to mention that our baggage were carried to our room by the manager, herself! I tried to give her som tip, but she told us no worries, he-he. ;-)

We stayed one night, from August 4.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the Boeing plant! (Of course)
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

dyrhan,

I'm glad that you had a good stay at the HGI Seattle North\Everett. I am also glad that you were able to enjoy the Boeing tour. I'm sorry that you were not able to take a camera in, but I'm sure that the tour was something that you will remember for a long time. I appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Let me first say that this hotel is far away from the city of Seattle so if you're looking at Seattle night-life it's not the hotel for you. If you're touring seattle and the surrounding area for more than a day, I would recommend this hotel. It's about a 20-30 minute drive to seattle, possibly more with traffic.

We stayed overnight here as we were going to a concert in Woodinville. To our surprise the hotel is right off the taxiway to Paine Field. The Boeing facility is just down the road and the hotel is right next to the Future of Flight museum. As we approached the hotel on Boeing highway, the doors to the boeing facility were open which provided quite the view into the manufacturing plant as both my wife and I were stunned at the large planes the company was building.

The hotel was nice, clean, and the beds were comfy. I actually really liked the beds here. Out of all the places I've traveled, these beds were right up there with the Bellagio hotel in Vegas. We had a single king bed which has a firmness adjustment. The room was spacious, clean, quiet, and surprisingly updated. The tv was a little small, but it was a flat panel at least. If you love airplanes and are an aviation enthusiast, then request a view of the airfield (it won't disappoint). Since we didn't have a view towards the sound, I can't comment on the view, but take note that the hotel is at the top of a hill so it you stay on the top floors you may get quite the view.

One con is the breakfast. It was a little steep in price for not-so-good quality of food. I ordered over-easy eggs with hashbrowns and bacon. The eggs came back hard boiled, bacon was like chewing leather, and the hashbrowns didn't taste appetizing. The breakfast is setup like a semi-buffet. Fruit, muffins, and toast are all ala carte, while the cooked items are to order. The coffee wasn't great either with it tasting really strong and bitter. We didn't eat dinner there, but I would mostly expect the same quality of food. I would suggest hitting up a restaurant nearby. The front desk recommended Brooklyn Bros Pizza.

During your stay I would recommend you hit up the lighthouse area at Mukilteo. It was very pretty and scenic. Perhaps take the ferry across, however you may be waiting a while in the car line. I would also recommend the Future of Flight which includes a tour of the Boeing facility.

I would recommend staying here again despite the cons.

Room Tip: May want to specify whether you want a airfield view or a sound view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. While your stay seemed to be pleasant overall, I am very sorry to hear that our restaurant did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our chef. We do hope you give us another chance to impress you on your next trip to Seattle.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We had our wedding reception here and were extremly satisfied with our expierence. The staff couldnt thave been more helpful and friendly. I would reccomend this hotel to anybody and will for sure be staying here on our next trip to Washington

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Elizabeth P,

The staff at the HGI Seattle North\Everett are so happy that we were able to make your wedding a day to remember. I thank you for your comments and for the opportunity to host your wedding party. I will make sure to share your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Good hotel located very close to Boeing facilities. You can actually walk to the Future Of Flight building. Nice for a business stay or if your are a big aircraft fan. For the others, it may be a little isolated.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We love our location and enjoy when we can share in the pleasure that aircraft enthusiasts find at Boeing. Even though we are a bit off the beaten track we'd be happy to share some wonderful things to do that are not far from our hotel. Be sure to ask us when you stay with us next time, our staff loves to share the beauty of Puget Sound and Northern Seattle with our guests.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in the parking lot of the museum for the Boeing tours. If you are an aviation geek, stay here. You can watch planes from the hotel. Ask for a 4th floor room with a view. Service was excellent. I asked if we could be moved to a room with a view of the runway and they went above and beyond to accommodate our request and make sure we were happy. The rooms were clean and nice. The only downside is that they use air freshners (I'm sensitive) but they will not use them prior to your arrival so just ask ahead of time. Overall we were very happy with our stay and would highly recommend it. There is a Brooklyn Bros resturant nearby, it is a good place to get a slice of pizza and salad.

• Stayed: August 2014

Steph T,

I'm glad that you enjoyed the view from the 4th floor of the property. I can't tell you how many positive comments we get about the view of Paine Field. I'm also glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and nice. Next time your here, try the Garden Grille and Bar, we offer a wide variety of menu selections for dinner and room service.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett? Share your experiences!