“An unresolved maintenance issue...”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I booked a whirlpool room. The whirlpool was missing a safety cover over one of the suction ports, and the chief engineer indicated they didn't have any other covers available to install. No response/subsequent contact from management. I'd think they'd be interested in resolving a known issue that if unresolved could lead to guest injury. If the issue above had been properly resolved, this would have been a very good/excellent rating. Hotel is in a prime location for Boeing visits, and my room overlooked the airfield. (Odd room numbers are field facing.)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review of your stay with us. We have made note of the issue that you encountered with your tub and will address it in our staff meeting. We are glad to hear that the rest of your stay with us was to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again and earning that excellent review.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I selected this hotel due it's proximity to the Boeing manufacturing facility. I figured it would be neat to look out my window and see some pretty cool airplanes. My hotel reservation was booked 45 days in advance and I arrived with great anticipation. As a Diamond member of the Hilton Honors program, I have rarely had cause for complaint. Alex was pleasant during the check-in process and directed my to room 417. Corner room on the top floor. Sounds like the idealy situated room, right? Wrong!

My "Boeing side of the hotel" room was on the corner closes to "Boeing Future of Flight" visitors center. The view of the field was partiall obstructed by the step-out on of the hotel architecture that was part of the room next to me and partially obstructed by the visitors center. When I called down to the front desk to ask if there was any posibility of relocating, I was met a with a disinterested person who could barely be bothered to inform me that the that the hotel was sold out and they didn't have any room left to move me into. 45 days advance got me one of the lamest "room with a view" options available in this hotel.

Next, I turned on the TV to distract myself from the lack of view and discovered several of the channels listed on the viewing guide next to the remote were displaying "no signal" when viewing is attempted. I called the front desk to inquire as to whether there was something that could be done. Same disinterested person answered the phone and informed me that it was probably something that was wrong with the entire system. I asked whether the system could be re-booted and the response was confusion. I gained neither corrective action nor reasonable explaination.

So, what have we learned from this stay? 45 days advance reservation doesn't give you much of a view and they know the TV system has issues (they just don't care enough to even try to fix them). Basically, this place doesn't really care how much time and money you spend in Hilton properties. You are just another body in a room paying a bill.

I'm not holding out much hope, but we will see what happens tomorrow.

Room Tip: Boeing side of the hotel is a must for any aviation enthusiast, but request to not be placed in a co...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
GuestRelationships, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Writing a detailed review such as this takes time, and I appreciate you doing it. We value our Diamond Hilton Honors members and share your disappointment that this visit wasn't everything you were looking for. The detail that you have provided will be used as training tools in future staff meetings. i'd like to personally assure you that we do care and appreciate your business. We value each and every one of our guests and want you to have an amazing experience at our hotel. Please consider giving us another try when you're in the area.

Best regards,
Lorenzo Flores

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Location location location. A very well,priced hotel right in the car park to the Boeing tour.
The rooms were spacious but unfortunately one of the bathrooms smelt of urine. On our second day the rooms were not cleaned and we had to go down stairs to obtain coffee and towels. They only had hand towels, so made drying your self after a shower a mission. Would I stay at this property again ? No.
Ideal if you are interested in aircraft as there are a number parked at Boeing field and they take off during the day and in the evening. There was no issue with noise from the aircraft.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank David B

Dear David B:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that the location provided you great views of the Boeing plant and the flight activities. It is a great disappointment to hear that your room was not cleaned and stocked in accordance to our normal standards. We will be utilizing this review in our upcoming staff meetings to address how we can improve and amaze you at your next visit. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future. If there are any other issues you'd like to discuss, please reach out to me at 425-423-9000.

All the best,
Lorenzo Flores

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This hotel is across from the Boeing Future Of Flight but is otherwise not near anything but if you have a car that's not much of an issue. There's a pool with a hot tub but it's not very large and can get busy quite easily. The staff are fantastic and welcoming, you get the feeling they are very professional...except when they're on the phone - when I went to the Front Desk to check out the clerk was speaking to someone on the phone about scheduling them to come in for drug testing. I have mixed feelings about this - I suppose it's good that this hotel screens it's employees well but odd that the clerk would discuss it so openly in front of customers, it's like he thought because there was a phone to his ear we couldn't hear him. The room was nice and had a Kureig which the wife enjoyed to the fullest extent possible.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cow_manx

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review of your stay with us. We're pleased to hear that our staff was warm and welcoming during your stay. But we are sorry to hear that hotel management calls were delaying the service you needed. We will address this in our next staff meeting to improve the level of service in that area. We're pleased to hear that your wife enjoyed the Kureig machine (we really like them too). We hope that you'll give us another opportunity on your next trip to Seattle.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

No other reason stay here other for if visiting The Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Factory.
Clean, spacious and comfortable room. The staff were professional and knowledgeable of the area. Spa and pool was quite good and clean.
Breakfast, even though made to order, was nothing special and coffee option was basic (only filter coffee).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review for your stay with us. The proximity to The Future of Flight and Boeing Factory are very beneficial for our guests. So glad to hear that the cleanliness, staff and pool area were top notch. We have been discussing expanding our breakfast menu to include other food and beverage options. We'll make note of your comments in this area. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel was out of the main city of Everett- about a 10-minute drive away. It was clean, quiet, and had a comfy bed. I stayed in a king room and it was very spacious. It had a fridge and microwave, and the coffee maker was a Keurig (which I love). The price was excellent. No complaints- this hotel was perfect for my purpose and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North/Everett. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. The Keurig's are one of our favorite features of our hotel as well :) We'll look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed two nights this past weekend. Our room was clean, comfortable and ready upon arrival. The bed is definitely the most comfortable hotel bed we've slept in in quite awhile. The first night (Friday night) was very quiet however the second night, it was noisy with the outside street noise. We appreciated the fact that it had a very small lounge to allow us to unwind with some adult beverages before bed. The food in the restaurant was on par with a lot of bar food - we found it tasty and not over priced. Our waitress in the bar (Donna) provided excellent service. Our only complaint is the housekeeping staff did not restock the toilet paper or empty the trash can in the bedroom. We did not contact the front desk because it didn't bother us enough to do so. If we're in the area again, we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Swishla

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North/Everett. We're pleased to hear that our property is a good location for your hiking activities. We're glad you enjoyed the bar and thrilled to hear that Donna took good care of you. We also appreciate the notation about the tasks overlooked in the bathroom, we'll be sure to note it at our next staff meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett? Share your experiences!