“Hotel near the Sky ~ Boeing Flight Centre”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A real fantastic stay we had here before our Alaska Cruise; just on the doorstep of Boeing Factory where we enjoyed a tour of the new line-up of the Dreamliner! The hotel facilities were relaxing and very tempting.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Lorenzo0722, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review, I'm happy to see that your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North/Everett was a success. The Boeing tour is a really fun experience and I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it. I Thank You for your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly! Nice location to our events and needs. Room (Jr. Suite) was nicely sized for our family. My youngest (4 years old) wanted to stay "at least another day". We really enjoyed our stay and would come back again!

Kathrine B,

Thanks for the giving us such a glowing review. Our staff is committed to providing exceptional guest service and I'm happy to see that's just what they did. We appreciate you choosing us for your hotel needs and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had a Great time! The rooms are nice, and the kids enjoyed the pool and gym. The hotel serves a very good breakfast and the service is very good. I would highly recommend eating at the hotel, instead of looking around the area for a decent place to eat breakfast! The hotel prices are great and the time saved can be put to use seeing all of the area's great sights.

Mark R,
I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at the HGI Seattle North/Everett. I was especially happy to see your great review of our food service. We recently had Chef Grant join the team and it's nice to see his hard work paying off. I will share the review with him and his staff! We Thank You for staying at our hotel and look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Chose this hotel because of it's location and because they had smoking rooms! Absolutely wonderful staff that seemed to really care about my needs. Very clean, very quiet and an easy location. I will definitely stay there every time I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

DerbyDon,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your recent stay at the HGI Seattle North\Everett. Our staff are committed to customer service and I'm glad that we made you feel at home. Our location is definitely a plus if you are going to the Boeing Tour and Museum of Flight. Thanks again for the review and hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I believe there must have been a change in the leadership in Everett. During my recent stay the service level in the morning breakfast was much improved. Very much improved over my last visit. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

nabozny11,

Thank you for noticing the improvement in service and sharing it on Trip Advisor. We recently had Chef Grant join the team and he has done great things with the kitchen and restaurant staff. i will share your comments with him and his staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Again. When I have to serve myself a "continental" breakfast I did not think it would cost me 7.00 not much value for the money. You could pay 13.00 for something hot :(. Other than that. I found the property fairly good. I will go back.

• Stayed: May 2014
GuestRelationships, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. Our apologies if the breakfast policy was not clearly communicated when you made your reservation. We'll be sure to address that for our future guests. We're glad to hear that the property met your expectations and are pleased that you'll be coming back to see us again soon. We look forward to impressing you.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is a great hotel for couples, families and friends. The staff provide great service and are always willing to offer extra assistance. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. The food and drinks in the bar are delicous. The location is very close to the Boeing Museum and only a short drive to either the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall or downtown Seattle. We will definately return.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett? Share your experiences!