“Stay here due to the Boeing tour”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Vancouver, Canada
“Stay here due to the Boeing tour”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We went to visit the Boeing tour with my 9 and 12 years old. We had a great time. We wanted a hotel close to the tour and close to shopping as Premium Outlet was only 20 mins away and the Boeing tour was right next to the hotel. We've requested a room facing the plane field and my kids loved watching the action on the field. The hotel was clean and included breakfast as a promotion. The waffles were great. It was a good price for what we paid. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay as my kids also enjoyed using the pool while we were there. There is also a beach and lighthouse not far of a drive from the hotel. My family really enjoyed spending time there too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Campbell09
hgiseattle, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
We are very happy that your kids got to be on the airport side because I can see how they would be amazed. Please come visit us again sometime!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Kearny, New Jersey
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Hi, I recently returned from an 'almost' three week stay in Washington State - which, by the way I highly recommend as a place to visit - and the hotel selected by a friend for the wedding party and guests was this Hilton Garden Inn.

As the mother of the bride, I was praying for a nice, clean accommodation. I was not disappointed! The staff was helpful, and courteous; room service was prompt and delicious. A special thank you to Princess Harrell - you are a blessing, and have a great smile and disposition!

Our room, with the king sized bed (that you can adjust to your sleep number), was wonderful; toiletries were plentiful; generous when it came to soft, fluffy, ample sized towels (always a plus); housekeeping and guest services responded efficiently and with a great attitude. Though the carpeting in front of the elevator had a stain, it was clear the cause was a cleaning product - this was not food, etc.

This hotel has an indoor pool, fitness room, free wifi internet connection, a restaurant, and fireplace in the lobby which was a cozy spot to sit and warm up after a day walking in Seattle It is far enough from Seattle to avoid the busyness, but close enough to go into the city and enjoy all it has to offer.

We could not visit the adjacent Paine Field museum, but will surely return to do so. We had complimentary ear plugs that we did not need or use! The drapes definitely darken the room, and for the first time in years (I've been a mom for many years), I slept better than in my own bed and it was quiet.

My favorite local spot was Starbucks, where we could get breakfast and coffee. If you are on a budget, like most of us, there are fast food options.

I would definitely book a room in this hotel again. Almost forgot - parking is free!!

Room Tip: I cannot rate the spa because we did not use it. However, others from the wedding party did and wer...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am happy that we were able to give you a great stay! I trust that the wedding was successful and if you ever need accomidations again or just want a get-a-way, Please come and see us!
Morrow, Georgia
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This fairly new hotel is adjacent to the Paine Field runway and also directly across from the Future of Flight Aviation Tour and Boeing Tour. The facility has four floors, a small restaurant, and warm, inviting lobby. Service is spotty as our room was forgotten one day and we came back in the evening to find an unmade room. The front desk quickly dispatched clean towels and did offer to clean the room, but the clean towels sufficed. We had paid for the buffet breakfast to be included with our room rate. You can order eggs/pancakes/breakfast meats/potatoes to be brought to your table, and there is a nice buffet of fruit/waffles/etc. The hotel also has a small bar area, a pool and exercise room. Parking is plentiful and close-in to the hotel. I think they are still so new that the kinks are being worked out. I would stay here again if I am ever in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Paine Field runway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mr. Scottie
Thank your for your comments. I apologize about the housekeeping service. We do hope to see you again!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a room overlooking The Boeing Assembly Bldg and the runway. Great view of all the airliners and all the activity on the runway. Just steps away from the The Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour. The room and the beds were very comfortable. Couldn't have asked for a bettter room. The only issue was weak water pressure in the bathroom sink. The shower was nice and clean with good water pressure. We will definately stay there again in the near future.

Room Tip: I recommend a room with view of the runway if you like airplanes. The other side is just a view of...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank querydm
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I am sorry about the water pressure in the sink. If you could shoot me an E-mail at john.sweetland@hilton.com with your room number or the name the reservation was under, then I can have my team fix the problem.
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Lovely looking rooms, our bed was collapsed on one side. My slightly built husband slept in a mattress trench and awoke in the middle of the night with back and neck pain. On the upside, the esr plugs the hotel provides do block out the rumbly sound of air traffic from Boeing and Paine Air Field. We dined in the restaurant. My husband has the salmon fillet with dill sauce which was excellent. I had the 10 ounce New York steak, whick we were going to split. It actuslly turned out to be 4-5 ounces, 1/4 of it fat and inedible trim, very tasty but smsll.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Janet G
heather p, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for the survey this will help us to make sure our guests leave us fullfilled. We have and will be checking all the steaks to make sure the weight is correct. We all would love for you to come back to enjoy a stay and dinner on us. Please let me know when your in the area again and I'll be helping you with this.
Austin, TX
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very comfortable room. Clean. My room faced Boeing and their airport. I enjoyed seeing all the planes. A couple of loud planes took-off at odd hours, but I sleep hard so it didn't bother me. If you are a light sleeper definitely get a room that doesn't face Boeing. Ear plugs were provided by the hotel. I didn't need them.

Room Tip: If you like planes and don't mind some occasional noise, get a room facing Boeing. Otherwise, ge...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We all want to thank you for your comments with the time here and glad you enjoyed your view and stay. Hope to see you soon.
Qualicum Beach, Canada
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As an avid aircraft enthusiast and having stayed in the area before at the Staybridge Suites hotel, the reason I chose this hotel, was because of its prime position for Boeing. It is literally a 1 minute walk away from the start of the Boeing factory tour, and if you have a room at the front of the hotel, you have a fantastic view of the runway, planes and Boeing facilities. (see my pics). If you cannot get a runway view, then stay somewhere else.

The rooms are quite small, but my biggest gripe was the bed and bedding. My king bed sunk in the middle and was very uncomfortable. The bedding is not cotton (I've always wondered why hotels brag about having egyptian cotton linen, and now I know why!!), it did not fit the bed properly and consisted of 1 very thin sheet and then the top comforter. I doubt very much if this comforter is regularly changed, so I was quite concerned from a hygiene point of view.

The hotel was completely sold out for most of my 3 night stay, and the rooms became quite noisy because of this fact. I could hear when either of the rooms next to me used the bathroom (both peeing and flushing!), and could hear those who left / arrived to their rooms. The air conditioner / heater system is quite old fashioned and very noisy, and can quite easily wake you up.

If you are not an aircraft fan, be warned that Boeing carries out test flights, delivery flights, etc even at 3am !!

The staff were very friendly and accommodating and the included breakfast was adequate. My room on the 4th floor (top floor) also came with a jacuzzi bath in the room, which was nice.

If the hotel bought new beds and upgraded its bed linen, I think they definitely would get higher ratings!

I am unsure if I would stay here again. The aircraft enthusiast in me would want to, but the logical part of me says don't.

Room Tip: For aircraft enthusiasts, you must have a room at the front of the hotel. The higher the floor, the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank viscountwalden
heather p, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
We do apologize for your stay not being great. The windows are double paned so we are sorry for that.Thank you for the information on the linen's it helps us know what our guests need and like. Please come back so we can turn a bad stay into something great.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett? Share your experiences!