Very comfortable room. Clean. My room faced Boeing and their airport. I enjoyed seeing all the planes. A couple of loud planes took-off at odd hours, but I sleep hard so it didn't bother me. If you are a light sleeper definitely get a room that doesn't face Boeing. Ear plugs were provided by the hotel. I didn't need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North/Everett hotel is conveniently located adjacent to Paine Field Airport and the Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour. Take the complimentary shuttle service to discover the charming waterfront town center of Mukilteo and any other business or attraction within a five-mile radius of the hotel. Downtown Seattle is an easy 28-minute drive from the hotel. Enjoy great views of the surrounding mountains as you settle in to the hotel enjoying the thoughtful amenities for work and for relaxation. Stay productive with the complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel, 24-hour Business Center and 2,795 sq. Ft. Of versatile meeting space for five to 150 guests. Take some time out enjoying the indoor pool and complimentary fitness center and enjoy a drink in Jokester Lounge. The Great American Grill(R) serves a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and American favorites in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett Hotel Mukilteo
- Hilton Garden Inn Mukilteo
- Hilton Mukilteo
- Mukilteo Hilton Garden Inn