“Yummy”

Ranked #27 of 66 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Mukilteo Thai Restaurant is dedicated to providing the finest authentic gourmet cuisine of Thailand.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was craving some noodles so I decided to get some carry-out from this place since the reviews were good. Good choice!

I placed an order with a very friendly woman for crab delight and chicken pad thai (heat 3) and made my way to the restaurant to pick it up. The order had just came out of the kitchen when I arrived and when I made it back home in about 10 minutes, the food was still very hot and fresh.

The portions are huge. I might skip the crab delight next time that I'm eating solo. Too tempting to overeat. The chicken pad thai dish was also very large (enough for two people for sure).

The crab delight was some of the nicest that I've had. Light and very crispy with a hot creamy filling. Again, too easy to overeat those.

The chicken pad thai noodles were perfect for me. Not too dry, not too "wet". The bean sprouts were fresh and crisp. The chicken was thinly sliced and was moist and tender. The sauce itself did a good job of tying in all the elements of Thai food. (I could have used a bit more fish sauce but that is my personal taste and is easily rectified.) A squeeze of fresh lime made it pop. The heat level of 3 was a bit hotter than I normally order but I was feeling daring that day. The heat was very manageable (slightly less spicy than sauces or jellies that feature habaneros).

I plan on going back when my husband gets back in town so that we can order some other dishes to try.

Neesha M, Owner at Mukilteo Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Thank you so much!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This place was across from our hotel and we liked it a lot. The price and service was good and the food tasted good as wel. I was very happy with my lunch special that included pad thai and cashew chicken since I typically have a hard time choosing between the two.

We appreciate it! Thank you!

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Food was good. Ordered Satay and and rice noodles with a peanut sauce. Peanut sauce was a little sweeter than I like but still had a nice pepper kick. The hot tea was served quickly but was really weak. I wouldn't order that again...

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Ate there 3 times in 5 day stay . The owner is very nice, and remembers what you like or dislike. The food was very good and close to our hotel.

Glad you liked it, thank you so much!

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We got take out from here after a long day in the car travelling. We had the Pad Thai, Pad See-Iew and Pad Prik King. All was delicious and the kids just devoured the Pad Thai. Huge portions and reasonable prices too!
Especially the Pad See-Iew brought us right back to our backpacking trip through Thailand over 10 years ago!

Terrific! Glad you enjoyed it, thank you so much.

Been to Mukilteo Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!