“Pretty good breakfast”

Patty's Eggnest Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch.
Bandung, Indonesia
“Pretty good breakfast”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I went to this place this morning for breakfast. I used to come here every time i go back to Seattle cause i love their breakfast specially their steak and eggs. This morning, I tried something new, egg Benedict Florentine... Well i have to said it was just ok... the hash brown always good of course but the sauce was just overwhelming.. it was too rich... cover up all the real taste of egg Benedict... my husband ate their coned beef hash which was great... they also have great coffee that they refill often and they service also pretty good... so of course i still love this place and want to come back again but definitely will not be ordering egg Benedict again.

• Visited August 2012

Freeland, Washington
“Great Breakfast Every Time!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I love going to Patty's Eggnest for breakfast! I have always gotten great service. The wait staff keeps my coffee cup full. Their coffee is some of the best!

The menu is huge and I've never gotten a bad meal. The food is always great! The portions are huge and I usually have left overs to take home or share with my dogs.

They do substitutions if you have food issues. I have to stay away from gluten, so I can always substitute a sliced tomato or fruit instead of toast.

Patty's Eggnest also has a frequent diner card. You get the card punched each time you come in and when the card is full, they give you $5 off your next meal.

Great Service! Great Food! Great Prices!

I will take the ferry from Whidbey Island to the mainland just to have breakfast there, it's that great!

• Visited August 2012
san luis obispo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Nice, friendly place frequented by locals. Big servings you could split.They have freezer jam which was delicious.

Visited August 2012
Seattle
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you want real value, this is the place for you! The portions are large and I always end up taking a box home. The service is great, with coffee being refilled often. The waitresses are pleasant and the food is great. I love the French toast. It's just right. My husband really likes their oatmeal. The fresh-squeezed orange juice is always good. I just wish the decor was a little more updated.

• Visited June 2012
Montreal
“Breakfast”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Service is attentive and efficient, portions are huge, indeed, but I always prefer a higher quality over the size of the portions. Hash browns were highlight of the dish, but my Eggs Benedict were just sank in a very mediocre sauce. I would suggest you to order something else. My husband's omelette, for example, was not bad at all. "Hunter's breakfast" dish was good too (eggs, hash browns and sausage). Homemade jam is definitely worth trying.
Parking can be a problem- if you can walk to "Patty's eggiest" from your hotel, it might be a smart thing to do.

• Visited June 2012