“Love this place!”

Patty's Eggnest Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you want real value, this is the place for you! The portions are large and I always end up taking a box home. The service is great, with coffee being refilled often. The waitresses are pleasant and the food is great. I love the French toast. It's just right. My husband really likes their oatmeal. The fresh-squeezed orange juice is always good. I just wish the decor was a little more updated.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Service is attentive and efficient, portions are huge, indeed, but I always prefer a higher quality over the size of the portions. Hash browns were highlight of the dish, but my Eggs Benedict were just sank in a very mediocre sauce. I would suggest you to order something else. My husband's omelette, for example, was not bad at all. "Hunter's breakfast" dish was good too (eggs, hash browns and sausage). Homemade jam is definitely worth trying.
Parking can be a problem- if you can walk to "Patty's eggiest" from your hotel, it might be a smart thing to do.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

This has got to be my favorite restaurant for breakfast. The Swedish pancakes remind me of mornings at my Swedish Grandma's house... made just the way she used to do it! Served like they should be, with lingonberries!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great omelets, waffles or whatever you order. I like to sit at the counter & visit with the waitpeople. Its always busy but they will fit you in & the wait is worth it.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Huge servings at very low price. Great service, always with a smile.