“Even the food manager in our group was impressed!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Seattle
“Even the food manager in our group was impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

There were 5 of us last night. All of us fussy about our food and dining service. We just kept saying "wow" to me erything. What a great find due to TA reviews. Thanks to those who led us there. Iverson family.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Bellevue, Washington
“Consistently Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I love this place! It is what a local restaurant is all about. Small room, personable staff, daily specials, consistent standards, great bar, decent wine list. We come here for birthday dinners, even when I could cook or we could hop into Seattle. Last visit, we ordered salmon, pork tenderloin and steak -- all big hits. John is owner/chef/chief caramel sauce maker -- Lisa, wait staff/wife/berry crumble maker. We have had nights when it is packed, and sat in the bar, which was just fine! Reservations are recommended.

• Visited July 2012
Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was very good, unexpected surprize”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

Loved the crab cake! Hate when you get something like half a chicken and mashed potatoes and they put slivered green onions all over it-I hate raw onions, didn't think I had to ask about onions for that dish.

Visited May 2012
Mukilteo, Washington
“Outstanding cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

John's is an unassuming little spot with absolutely excellent cuisine. The steaks are featured and are some of the best I've ever had, always prepared exactly to order with a choice of preparations. The menu is not expansive but the quality of the entrees is outstanding, prepared with the care and expertise of a masterful chef. The accompanying veggies, as well as the appetizers are equally as tasty and the presentation of all is first rate. They have an excellent selection of wines. The service is also personal and outstanding. While this is my first choice for a truly great steak, I also enjoy the daily specials. The salmon I had on my last visit was one of the finest ever. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Obviously, I love this place.

Visited May 2012
Wokingham, Berkshire
“Beautiful food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

Came on the last night of our week long stay in mukilteo and decided that we should have come before. The menu had lots of great choices and I had the crabcake to start and a filet mignon. They were gorgeous! I will definitely go back if we return. The quality of the ingredients is very high and the way the food is cooked is obviously done with great care.

1 Thank mumdadand2kids

Been to John's Grill? Share your experiences!