Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $732.06
More Info
6,229 results
All reviews gift shop seattle area museum of flight aviation lockers everett video
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Visited the Future of Flight exhibit and took the 90 minutes factory tour.
The tour is great-it's impossible to describe the scale of the factory which is the world's largest building. You know it's huge when two 747s are win the factory floor, and they don't look big.
Our guide was excellent and provided endless interesting facts and anecdotes.
Well worth the price.
Note-no cameras or other recording devices of any kind. They're really strict about this. Leave them in the trunk or use the free lockers on site.

Reviewed January 24, 2019

OK have to say at the outset that during my work life I've been lucky to travel to places that I'd never have dreamed of going or been able to afford to go as a family, and the Boeing Factory in Everett was one of those places. In January of this year lady work luck intervened and I was off to a project in Mukilteo Washington, as I am an aviation nut, I made sure that any spare time I'd have would include the Boeing Factory Tour as it was without doubt for me, a bucket list item. The tour starts at the Future of Flight Aviation Center where the bus picks you up for your 90 min tour of the Boeing Facility. I was impressed with how the tour was organised (with 350K visiting every year they have it down to military precision) the guide was interesting and informative, if a little narky at a few Asian guests who were translating his commentary as we progressed, he didn't like not having 100% attention to his words. The factory is vast, and only by seeing this in person can you appreciate this, as video or photos (you're not allowed any cameras / phones by the way) won't do the immenseness justice. We saw 777 787 and freighter Jumbo 747s in production and yes it was amazing to see. What the tour lacked for me, and remember I'm an aviation head ! was the lack of closeness to the action, the tour is conducted from the balconies high above the factory floor, if even there was a special mock up area of where you could stand beside the mighty planes that would have helped. But if it's a factory tour you want then that's what's on offer, it is what it is !! My expectation was probably too high, but the bucket list item was ticked and yes I'd go back and do it again. Your tour starts and ends at the Future of Flight Aviation Center and with this place I can definitely say there's much room for improvement. I had seen images of the ground floor exhibition area, and had seen 777 engines displayed and thought excellent I can stand beside one of these, instead they were missing and what was a fairly blank empty area was dedicated to what can only be described as light weight video games aimed at education of possibly young high school kids. There is a mock up of an aircraft interior where you can sit and watch the Boeing 787 introduction video, good, but available on you tube I'd say. The Tour gift shop is like any other in the world overpriced for the Boeing merchandise but I'd forgive them for that, but I cannot for the lack of exhibits at the center itself, very poor.

1  Thank TriggerMLR
Reviewed January 23, 2019

Here is a great way to spend a little time and learn some interesting history and things about Boeing. You can go solo or as a family.

You take a tour of the Largest Building in the World (by volume)and see an overview of how 747 freighters, 767, 777, and 787 Dreamliners are made. Afterwards you can check out the neat things at the Future of Flight Aviation Center and you can even go to the roof top and listen to the pilots as they take to the sky.

The Boeing Factory Tour is a visit inside a working assembly plant and there is lots to see! Our tour guide Eric (as he says, that’s Eric with a C!) was entertaining and very knowledgeable. You start at the Future of Aviation Center and watch a short video and then you are whisked away on comfortable tour busses where you learn a lot about the past, present and future.

Each tour is approximately 90 minutes long and includes fascinating facts about Boeing and the planes that bear it’s name. It’s an easy walk and they have provisions for persons requiring special assistance.

The Future of Flight & Boeing Tour are located at 8415 Paine Field Blvd., Mukilteo, WA 98275, just a few minutes off of Interstate-5.

Please note, you can not take pictures during the tour. They have some great time lapse videos on how the planes are made on their website.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

We had visited before - but is was Super Bowl Sunday and the factory was not being operated for the day (fair enough). We attended again - this time on a Tuesday. It is a brilliant experience for young and old. It is the world's biggest building by volume and to see the 747, the 777 and 787 being assembled is fantastic. They had about $8 Billion US of planes that were finished and waiting to be picked up.

1  Thank Ashley J
Reviewed January 15, 2019

This place is a bit out of Seattle but well worth the trip. Very well organised tour with a lot of information and an opportunity to really see how the planes are built. Interesting fro kids and adults. There is a bit of walking required but they were prepared for people who couldn't walk far also.

Date of experience: October 2018