“Home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I worked for 4-1/2 months in Everett, WA. from Dec. 2013 through Apr 2014. I lived at the Staybridge Suites during that time. The studio apartment was attractive, comfortable, and efficiently laid out. I enjoyed my entire stay. The staff is very professional, friendly and immediately responded to any request or concern I expressed. The complimentary breakfast and evening social hour are "icing on the cake" of an already delightful place to stay. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when I return for work in Everett.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shana Summers H
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Shana,
Thank you for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to have you here for the 4 months and we look forward to your return. It is difficult to travel away from home for such long periods of time and we are happy you found us. Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can do for you during your next visit. Wishing you a fantastic Summer and we will see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Endicott, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I was really surprised to have a dishwasher in my room (how ridiculous!). A full sized couch and great king size bed and equipt kitchen (plates,bowls, measuring cup, mixing bowls, silverware, wine glasses). I've never stayed in such a great place. The fridge had an ice maker (loud) too. The food was really good. I loved breakfasts-they were great and such a variety. They also offered dinner and beer/wine (free - only Mon-Thurs). The hot tub was nice, although I thought the jets didn't seem to be as strong as I thought they should be. State of the art fitness room, even if I did have to fight for the elliptical machine (I won 2 of 3 mornings). It was a great place to stay. I'd take my family.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear DJB,
Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your stay. The fully equipped kitchen, The Social and our breakfast. Sounds like it is also great you work out since you WON 2 of the 3 times you went to use the equipment. No accident reported so it must not have been to dangerous. (smile)
We hope that you do come back with your family some time in the future. You are welcome back anytime!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stay in a lot of hotels and I really liked this property. It's quite new, which is always a plus. The breakfast and dinner were pretty good (and included free) - my expectations aren't that high for those items. The gym was solid (2 treads, 1 elliptical, 1 recumbent and dumbbells up to 50) - everything seemed to work well, with the exception of the TVs on the elliptical and recumbent bike. I alerted the front-desk. I could also walk to some stores (Walgreens and others) if I needed something outside of what the hotel sold. I would stay here again. the 1 bedroom suite was nice sized. The check-in process was pleasant.

Room Tip: Highest floor; forest view
Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank KNBP
Dear KNBP,
Thank you for your review. So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and wanted to share your findings. I am also glad that you will come back an stay with us in the future. Next time please ask at the front desk and our van would be happy to give you a ride to the local stores within a 10 mile radius. You don't have to walk unless you want to!. We appreciate you letting us know about the TV's on the exercise equipment. They have been repaired it was a cable issue.
We look forward to your return! Have a great Summer!
Vancouver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Just checked into the hotel a few minutes ago. The place looks the same as when we were last here. Was checked into the room rate I had booked. I asked if any rooms with two beds were available and was told there was availability. Though it would be double the rate I had booked. I asked if they upgrade Platinum Elites and was told she could offer me the room at $25 below the published the rate. This is my first ever paid stay that I was not offered an upgrade. ): membership does have it's privileges most of the time.

I'm sure breakfast will be fantastic!

Stayed April 2014
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear YVR_orange,
Thank you for your review. I apologize for you not receiving a complimentary upgrade for being a Platinum Member with IHG Rewards, if we had the room available up check in. I would like to discuss with you further and try to make this right. Please contact me via phone at the hotel number 425.493.9500 at your convenience. I will be able to look into what happened when I get a little more information. This could be a possible training opportunity for our team and we would appreciate the chance to learn from it.
Thank you again for taking the time and I will look forward to hearing from you soon. We hope you will give us another chance too.
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

This place was really great. It evoked a modern take on a classic lodge. The lobby/breakfast area was open and airy. Rooms were of good size and clean.

Breakfast was OK with typical fare. The breakfast area was a bit confusing though.

Definitely a good value, with lots restaurants nearby, and a quick drive down to the ferry dock.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Ronin308,
Thank you for your review! I appreciate you taking your time to give us feedback on your stay. Sounds like you liked our large open public spaces and it was a nice experience for you. Thank you for your feedback on the flow of the breakfast buffet too. I will look onto how we can make it a little more flow friendly. The build your own waffles are on another counter and you may not see that at first.
We hope you will come back to visit. Take Care and have a Fantastic Spring!!!.
Lebanon, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Spending Spring Break in a hotel can be a great experience...or a disastrous one. Staying at the Staybridge Suites Mukilteo was, fortunately, the former. When my daughter made the reservation for us she mentioned that I have limited mobility and needed to be located somewhere that required minimal walking.

At first it seemed like our assigned room was as far from everything as it could possibly be, but it turned out to be a perfect location for us. There was a handicapped parking spot right beside the hotel entrance we would be using. All we had to do was go in the door, walk six feet to the elevator, go up one floor and walk across the hall to our room!

While things such as the breakfast bar, swimming pool and laundromat were located near the main entrance - at the opposite end of the hotel from our room - we were easily able to use our car to drive up to the covered entrance for easy access to everything. It turned out to be a very satisfactory set up!

it would be hard to find anything negative to report, but if I could recommend anything to the staff, it would be to make more of an effort to greet guests as they come in the front door. Every time we came in the front entrance I would look over to the front desk. Not once was I greeted by the person on duty; they didn't even look up to see who was coming in, much less establish eye contact with me. The staff in the breakfast area was much more personal in their approach to guests. I even witnessed them giving extra help to young mothers with small children!

Room Tip: If mobility isn't a problem, try to get a room near the front entrance (there are 5 floors from...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Gretchen D,
Thank you for taking the time to write your nice review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Great that you shared the room and parking were convenient for you. I am sorry to hear that you had to hear the elevators at all.
We appreciate that you also mentioned some of the staff. I apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience when passing by the front desk. Our team does take great pride in trying to say Hello, Goodbye or something to everyone that passes by the front desk and I am unsure there comments were not experienced by you. When you come back I know that it will not be the case again! We have an outstanding staff that really cares and wants to make all of our guests experience a positive and memorable one. Please come back soon!
We wish you a Happy Spring! Thank you again and we are glad you chose us when visiting Mukilteo for your Spring Break vacation!
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place is awesome, Clean, quiet, great staff. I love it and would live there if possible but unfortunately, I only spend time here for work. I wish they had a restaurant but the nightly socials normally provide plenty to eat and of course you have a kitchen well stocked with every thing you need.

Room Tip: They are all Great.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank john M M
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear john M M,
Thank you! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay so much that you would want to live here. That is a great compliment! We hope that whenever your work brings you to the area Staybridge Suites is always your home away from home!!
Come back soon! Have a great Spring!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Mukilteo

Been to Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett? Share your experiences!