“Nicest in Mukilteo”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Seattle
“Nicest in Mukilteo”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Great place and great amenities. Service is always top notch.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Fred D
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, January 30, 2012
Dear Fred D,

Thank you for your comments. We hope that the Staybridge Suites Mukilteo, WA will continue to be your hotel when in the Mukilteo area. We know that everyone has choices and we are glad you chose us. We appreciate you sharing that we are the nicest in town.

Fawn Bowles, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 5, 2011

This hotel is like home away from home. Staff are friendly and very accommodating. Wherever you go staff would greet you with a big smile. I like the fact that there swimming pool and theatre room is open 24/7! I will absolutely recommend this suite to my family and friends. The 2 bedroom suite is the best!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dear m r,

We appreciate you staying with us on your recent trip to the Washington. We are happy to hear that more Canadians are finding us convenient and comfortable. Keep spreading the news to your friends and family. I sure hope that you were able to enjoy the pool and the media room while you were here? On your next trip to Mukilteo, please make the Staybridge Suites one of your destinations.

Fawn Bowles, General Manager
Surrey, B.C.
Reviewed October 18, 2011

This is our second stay at Staybridge Suites. The stay was exceptional. We have no complaints about any of the amenities or the food. The evening reception was well presented. Breakfast as always has lots of healthy options. The rooms were clean and spacious. We only hit one little snag. We booked about 2 1/2 months in advance. We used the Staybridge toll free number, we did not book with an internet provider of hotels, we used the Staybridge main number. We were given a great price I had a confirmation number. The person took my email and said they would sent the email to confirm ( I did not recieve an email but then I did not the first we booked either so was not concerned as I had a confirmation number) When we checked in we were told a different price. I was surprised and said that is not what was quoted. I did not have the email to confirm ( as did not receive one) but said I know who I spoke with. I was then told that booking on line ( I did not) the middle man needs to make money, I explained I booked with their own site and was given the price that was on their own website? We agree to $23 more than what I was quoted, and to get the price I was quoted would need to contact head office and even then may not get the difference I was quoted. It is not the money issue at all, it was the surprise at what happened. I truly find this hotel exceptional and thought from now on, this would be the place we would come to twice a year but sadly it will not be. We will go back to where we have been staying for years prior to finding this gem.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank transcona
StayMukilteoGM, Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Dear Transcona from Surrey,

Thank you so much for your review. We truly value your opinion and any feedback to help improve our guest's experience is always appreciated.

In regards to the issue you mentioned, please accept our sincerest apologies for the confusion regarding your rate. There should never be any confusion about the rate you were quoted and agreed to pay and it is important that we resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Please contact me at agm@staymukilteo.com or at 425-493-9500 ext 703. Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites - Seattle North / Everett. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,
Kat Hecita, Asst. General Manager
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 11, 2011

A home away from home feeling; see our pix. Very clean and quiet... Staff are so courteous... We enjoyed our very pleasant stay. First choice if we have to stay around the Everett area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Albany
Reviewed October 9, 2011

This Staybridge offers all of the usual features - breakfast and sundowners - but is nearly new. Excellent facilities and impeccably clean.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Agassiz, Canada
Reviewed October 8, 2011

This hotel is located just 12 minutes from Lynnwood, WA and 20 minutes from the Woodland Zoo and the outskirts of Seattle, away from the business of the Interstate 5 Hwy. It is VERY quiet, classy, and clean and offers complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning and even complimentary light dinners from Monday-Thursday. The pool area is bright and sunny. The exercise room is not big but sufficient. A great suite in a superb hotel for our family of 6.

Room Tip: Two bedroom suites are great for a family.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
canada
Reviewed October 4, 2011

This past weekend we stayed at Staybridge Suites in Mukilteo, WA. The accomodation was more than we were expecting. The room was sectioned off in the suite and the kitchen has pretty much everything you would need and very clean. We took advantage of the BBQ's on the main level and hit the hot tub as well (open 24 hrs).
There was an issue with the filter in our coffee machine missing but the response was very quick, the front desk were very friendly and eager to help.
It is about a 20min drive to the outlets, traffic was never bad. I would absolutely stay here again : )

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett? Share your experiences!