All reviews free laundry full kitchen boeing factory bedroom suite covered parking evening reception rooms are big the nicest hotels workout room underground parking home away from home great amenities the breakfast area pool and hot tub extended stay wonderful hotel excellent breakfast
Reviewed May 12, 2011

This is the first time my sister and I have stayed at this establishment. We had a wonderful stay. The rates were excellent , hotel honored a coupon for an extra $10 off rate as we had filled out a survey a head of time. Hotel is very clean and was so pleasantly surprised that the hotel is a green establishment. Alot of work has gone into this planning. We had a two bedroom suite, very spacious and clean. Safe and secure. Underground parking a bonus and elevators close to parking so easy loading and up to rooms. TV channel surfing the best. Breakfast was wonderful. No lack of food. Very croweded early morning. It would have been nice to have trays to take breakfast back to rooms, alot of people were using plates as trays. Coffe, tea, and pop available 24 hours.Could use a seond waffle maker. We are used to ice makers at hotels. Each suite has on ice maker in the fridge though. Pool was small but sufficed. Hot tub jets could be stronger and there was a lack of towels. Overall a totally wonderful stay and will be back again. The staff was gracious and very helpful and cookies were a great touch!

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Dear transcona from Surrey,
It is great to hear that your stay was wonderful. We appreciate all of our neighbors to the North when they come and visit. I hope you were able to get some shopping in too. We appreciate that you were able to take the time to fill out the survey and receive an additional discount to the weekend rate. I know that our owners will appreciate your kind words about the planning that occurred when designing and building this hotel. I will be sure to pass it on.

In regards to the items that you mentioned that were missing or would have been nice, please know that I heard you. Since your comments, we added our second waffle maker on the weekends. It does make the flow around the machines much smoother during those busy times. We obviously were out of trays when you came down, so we ordered plenty more. Next time you are here please find them under the counter near the plates or just ask our staff. They would be happy to help. Pool towels, I apologize there weren’t enough when you went in for a swim, that also has been solved.

We look forward to your return and thank you again for taking your time to give us feedback! Warm Regards, Fawn Bowles, General Manager

Reviewed March 30, 2011

The Staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very well kept, clean and comfortable. The evening Manager's get to gather Monday thru Friday had good food and drinks. I highly recomment this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2011

Dear Toby00
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. It is much appreciated! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to contact me directly at gm@staymukilteo.com if we can be of further service.

One of the reasons our hotel has been so successful in its first year is due to people like you. Once you have experienced our service and all the hotel has to offer you are willing to pass it on to your friends and colleagues. Thank you for your referrals in advance. We hope you will come back soon.

Take Care, Fawn Bowles, General Manager

Reviewed March 30, 2011

My wife and I have been staying in the Staybridge Suites, in Mukilteo since the middle of January. Our stay has been very enjoyable. It is very comfortable. the rooms are spacious, the kitchenette is great is a hotel which is pleasant to come to. The rooms are large, spacious and clean. The staff is friendly, knowlegeable of the area, curteous, professional and concerned that everyone's stay is a pleasant one.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
StayMukilteoGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2011

Thank you so much for the nice comments Willie. It has been a pleasure having you both at our hotel. We have enjoyed having you and your many co workers here for these past few months. There have been some great laughs and conversations at dinner and with your wife during the day. When this project ends and you all have to go back you will be missed.

Our entire staff and our waistlines thank you for the nice donuts too. We appreciate all of the people you have shared your experience with and are happy that you have found a new place in
Mukilteo.

Fawn Bowles, General Manager
gm@staymukilteo.com

Reviewed March 23, 2011

We came to the Staybridge Suites for a quick two night spring break getaway from BC. We were a group of two adults and three kids ranging in age from 3 to 15. The two bedroom suite was perfect for us. One room had a king bed, and the other bedroom had two doubles. Each bedroom also had its own private bath. The living room was a decent size, and the kitchen was well equipped and was actually quite beautiful. The living room also had a sofa bed. There were three TVs and DVD players in our suite - one in each bedroom and one in the living room. Tons of channels to choose from.

As far the facility itself, we loved the indoor pool (with hot tub), there is also a theater room with about a dozen theater style leather chairs and a good size TV. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast (scrambled eggs, waffles, french toast, bagels, muffins, cereal, juices, Asian breakfast items, etc). We happened to stay Tuesday to Thursday when there is also a light evening meal served. Our first evening we had lasagna with garlic bread and salad, and the second night we had hot dogs with salad and chips. Free soda, wine and beer were also included. Having the free breakfast and dinner was really a huge added bonus for a family traveling on a budget.

The front desk staff was very friendly, and always made a point to greet us as we entered and exited the hotel. The woman who runs the evening meal buffet was extremely friendly and helpful - even offering us a vegetarian option if we so desired.

The teenager in our group loved the free internet access and computers in the lobby. Tons of free parking, which is a bonus.

Location was good for us - we were willing to travel to our destinations. Even though the hotel is located near an airport we were never bothered by any airport noise.

We would definitely recommend this hotel. Everything felt new, clean, spacious and well maintained.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2011

The hotel is clean and beautiful. Nonetheless, the staff at the front counter (Bryanna) was rude, condescending and unhelpful. She was unable to provide correct information and really brings down the standard of the hotel. I was very disappointed by the service I received.

It's unfortunate because the hotel is fairly decent. The room is clean and there is ample parking. I think the hotel caters mainly to business travellers and not leisure travellers. I was reminded by Bryanna repeatedly that the weekend rates are lower because they are geared towards business travellers.

The breakfast is not stellar and they serve powdered eggs. There is also no housekeeping on weekends. Other than that, the hotel is alright but pricey for what you receive. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank leisure_traveller058

Dear Traveler from Blaine,
I am truly sorry that your experience at our hotel did not exceed your expectations. It is our goal to deliver a great hotel, guests love with fantastic customer service. It is apparent that was not your experience and I apologize and would like to have the chance to discuss this with you further via email or phone and make this right. I value your opinion.

In regards to your housekeeping it appears you were not made aware of the option to request daily service on the weekends if desired. Staybridge Suites is an extended stay hotel and the brand standard is to only have housekeeping service on the weekends by request. Our long term guests tend to want to relax on the weekends and chose not to be disturbed. We would have been happy to accommodate your housekeeping needs and I apologize this wasn’t explained to you.

You also mentioned you did not think the breakfast was stellar. If it appeared that the eggs were sub standard I apologize. Our scrambled eggs are made with real eggs, milk and butter.

In regards to the training opportunities, I hope that you will contact me at my email gm@staymukilteo.com or at the hotel 425-493-9500 so we can discuss what happened and how we can make this right for you. Without the opportunity to know what needs to be fixed, myself and my staff cannot reach our goal to be the #1 hotel everyone wants to visit when in the Mukilteo/Everett area.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you chose to not contact me, I thank you for staying with us and know that we will all learn from this review.

Sincerely, Fawn Bowles General Manager