I've had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful hotel twice for business purposes. I couldn't have asked for a more peaceful and relaxing stay. It sits directly on the bay, next to the Mukilteo Ferry which goes to Whidbey Island. The lobby and lounge/dining area is beautifully decorated with panoramic views of the bay, with a deck all around, so you're literally steps away from the water. Waterfront & water-view rooms have French doors which are so inviting to leave open and listen to the relaxing sounds of the water. The rooms are so comfortable and have every amenity, and they are all located on the 2nd & 3rd floors. Many of the rooms feature fireplaces, and it's obvious that everything in the hotel and on the property is meticulously maintained. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic and featured something delicious for all tastes and preferences. The staff was just so welcoming and accomodating. This is a smaller sized hotel, and it's location is tucked away from the major freeways - yet close enough to them to still be very convenient. Shopping, dining, and sightseeing are very convenient as well, but its location in more of a residential area makes it so quiet and peaceful. There are great dining choices from the very casual to the more sophisticated, as well as great choices for cocktails, music and micro-brew - all within short walking distance.
Although I was traveling for business purposes, it really felt like a vacation thanks to this wonderful & charming hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo - Waterfront is located adjacent to the Mukilteo - Clinton Ferry and is Mukilteo's only waterfront hotel. When traveling to both Everett and Lynnwood, WA, the Silver Cloud Inn is the perfect option. Designed with both the business and leisure traveler in mind, most of the guestrooms have panoramic waterfront views overlooking Possession Sound and Whidbey Island. Flight enthusiasts may also enjoy the Boeing 747 Tour at the Boeing Everett Factory just a short distance from the inn. Our complimentary room amenities include microwaves, refrigerators, morning paper, and Aveda bath products. Every beautifully appointed guest room has a 55" flat screen TV with premium high definition cable channels in addition to complimentary wireless and wired Internet access. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is also provided in addition to a local area shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Mukilteo