β€œGreat place!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

Folks...sometimes when booking online you can be misled and disappointed! Silver Cloud was absolutely excellent in every way! We traveled to Seattle and had a Priceline "pay at booking" (for discount) for Silver Cloud. I was reluctant but was trying to save when possible so I booked. Silver Cloud was so good we stayed in another in Mukilteo, WA. I highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear Luanne A:

Good morning and thank you kindly for staying with us recently! I am so pleased to read that you were pleased with your stay with our property. If I can ever be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

I look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you as our guest.

Mark Lee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
Redlands, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

This was a little out of our price range ($300+), but I am glad we splurged. This was the last hotel we stayed in on our 9 day vacation in Washington. This place was a breath of fresh air (literally) from the moment we arrived. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the lobby was clean and inviting, the room was just what we asked for with a very comfortable bed, and fantastic view of the water and the ferries (kudos for the "ChargePort" next to the bed, every hotel should provide these). There were also scuba diving students doing their check out dives right below our room. It felt like we were on a cruise ship, there was no land below us visible. The only thing that would have made it better would have been a balcony. They did serve breakfast, pretty run of the mill though. There were a few restaurants within walking distance, and no real shopping to speak of, so this is not in a quaint downtown setting. I would definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a view room. If you don't like to hear any noise, go for a non-view room. Th...
1 Thank jdmcdm
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear jdmcdm:

Good afternoon! Thank you so kindly for your review. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed our location, staff, and our guest rooms. It is always such a pleasure to hear additional feedback from our guests and truly thank you for providing it.

If I can ever be of any service, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back as our guest the next time you should visit the Mukilteo area.

Thank you.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Spent 4 nights at the inn and was very pleased with this boutique hotel. Very clean, well cared for rooms. The staff were all very attentive and helpful. The lobby area was very comfortable for breakfast, relaxing and working, and it provided great views of the islands out in the sound. Breakfast was ok, nothing out of the ordinary but fresh, with a decent variety. Within walking distance of several very good restaurants and the ferry dock to Whitby.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sound view were out of my business expense limits but would be worth the charge for a r...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Bill_Casile
Dear Bill_Casile:

Thank you so kindly for your review of our property. I am so pleased to read that our staff was very attentive and accommodating during your stay as well as that our guest rooms showed our efforts to ensure a welcoming and clean room. Please accept my apologies for the reception of AT&T service down here on the waterfront.

If I can ever be of any service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back as our guest.

Leatherhead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Stayed 4 nights at the Silver Cloud Inn at Mukilteo. The staff were helpful and friendly. Used their shuttle once which was very useful. Breakfast was good and the views from the lounge were fantastic. Complimentary coffee and tea in the lounge all day was also very nice. Great location and good restaurants in walking distance.
Highly recommended

1 Thank Saltair99
Dear Saltair99:

Hello from Mukilteo and thank you so kindly for staying with us. I am so pleased to read that you would highly recommend our hotel and truly look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

I hope you have a great day and please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you should ever need anything.

Abbotsford, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

For the second time in a little over a month we ended up staying at the Silver Cloud in Mukilteo, this time without the teenage kids. The location is fabulous and our full view king suite was located out over the water's edge. With the doors to the Juliet balcony open it felt like you were on a cruise ship. Add in a comfortable bed, friendly staff and a good breakfast in what has to be one of the most beautiful oceanfront breakfast rooms, and it was a great stay. It was hard to leave.

1 Thank Pangean1
Dear Pangean1:

Thank you so kindly for such a great review of our hotel. It was a pleasure to be able to welcome you back as our guests recently. If you should ever need anything, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Have a great day.

Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

The location was wonderful, next to the Ferry that connected to Whidbey Island. The ocean view room was very nicely appointed and clean. Two chairs next to a French balcony provided a very
nice retreat in the mornings and evenings

Room Tip: The restaurant next door - Ivar's - is very good with a full bar and good wine list. The ocean...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Bruce S
Dear Bruce S:

Good afternoon! I wanted to personally write you and thank you for sharing such a great review of our hotel and for staying with us recently. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our water front view room and that it was well appointed and clean.

Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Not my first or final visit to The Silver Cloud in Mukilteo. We hosted an August 2014 wedding on Whidbey Island and returned to the Silver Cloud because of previous excellent stays. The manager worked with us for months as we prepared for our groups arrival. Every question we had was answered and their attention to detail exceeded all expectations. The staff was beyond courteous, helpful, and hospitable. Trust me, our group challenged them every step of the way. Their consistent response was helpful and gracious. We will return again and again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank PateSoleil
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Patty:

Good morning and thank you so kindly for such a great review! It was truly our pleasure welcoming you and your family and friends as our guests. I am so pleased to read again that everyone enjoyed their stay with us and that we were able to meet your expectations.

I am looking forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything else.

Have a great day.

Mark Lee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Tulalip Resort Casino
#1 of 3 in Marysville
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,140 reviews
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo

Been to Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront? Share your experiences!