“AMAZING!”

Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I stayed here almost on accident. I can not speak more highly of the staff, quality of the hotel, the view (HOLLY MOLLY!!!!), and the attentiveness of the whole process. I received email confirmations with super helpful details and had an amazing stay. I would recommend anyone looking for a hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank adrienne i
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Adrienne I;

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you so kindly for such a great review! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything and I'll look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We booked a room at the Silver Cloud Inn in Mukilteo, Washington (right next to the ferry landing) and thoroughly enjoyed being right on the water, watching the ferries come and go. Surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was a standard buffet (waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, cereal, muffins, yogurt, juice, sweet rolls), but much better than most. Restaurants within walking distance served very good seafood. Booking a room there was a last-minute decision, but we were pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay again. Extremely friendly and helpful staff from beginning to end.

Room Tip: Excellent views from all the rooms on the water side of the building; better views from the top floo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisfieldLeigh

Dear ChrisfieldLeigh:

Good morning from Mukilteo! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always so nice to hear that guest's enjoy their stay and am so excited as well to hear that our staff was accommodating and friendly.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything or would like to come back and visit the Mukilteo area!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

One of the best places that I visit. Super staff and great hotel. Im usually there on work trips but what a great place for a weekend getaway. everyone love going to Seattle and one reason is staying at the Silver Cloud.

Room Tip: Super hotel. All the rooms I have stayed in on my many visits were great. Try and get a waterfront...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank John T
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear John T:

Thank you so much for your review! I am so sorry to hear that our property is one of the best places that you visit! It is always nice to hear too that all of the rooms that you have stayed in have exceeded your expectations.

If I can ever be of any service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

It was a Great place to stay!! The staff was very friendly and helpful very Welcoming!! Rooms were clean Great view and nicely stocked!! We will be coming back!! We thought the ferry might be loud but we never even heard while we were staying there!! Love to hear the water!!

Room Tip: I loved the room with the view and the sound and smell of the water!! I thought we would be bothered...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Melinda R

Dear Melinda R:

Good morning from Mukilteo! I am so pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay with our hotel, as well as to hear that our staff was friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stayed here with our 3 year-old on the way the the San Juans. We paid extra for a "water view" room and it was well worth it, we saw a few harbor seals swimming past our windows in the morning, and waking up looking out over the water was fantastic. The staff was courteous and efficient, and the breakfast, while not spectacular, was a good start to the day, a worthy "added value" to the room price, and much better than your average "continental" arrangement. Can't go wrong with fresh waffles. The location was also very convenient, Ivar's next door was a great choice for dinner and there were a few pubs and coffee shops within walking distance, along with the lighthouse park for walks with the little ones and playground access. I'd happily stay here again.

Room Tip: I felt the extra cost of the "water-view" room was well worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank insOma
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear insOma:

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you so much for your comments! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the water view room and that our staff was courteous during your stay. If I can ever be of any service, please feel free to contact me directly. I look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I would love to give this hotel a better rating but, to me, and maybe it is silly but my car has to have proper accommodations as well. Don't get me wrong, I am not totally crazy and need a view for the four wheeled member of my family but I hated that we had to park in an area that we were concerned about.

With that said, we did enjoy our stay and can honestly say that this hotel is a great find if you are in this area. The staff was friendly and the room was clean.

Room Tip: Try to check in early. Despite letting them know we would be late and guaranteeing our reservation w...
Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Trvlng4fun
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Trvlng4fun:

Thank you so for your review of our property. The hotel does offer complimentary parking for all of our guest's based on a size limitation of our covered garage due to clearance levels provided. I apologize if your vehicle was too large to fit under the hotel's clearance levels or if the covered complimentary parking was full. We do offer complimentary over night street parking for all of our guest's as long as the parking permit is displayed in the dash of the vehicle.

If I can be of any more assistance with this regard, please feel free to contact me directly. I would love the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Came in for our 25th Wedding Anniversary on our way to Whidbey Island and stayed at the Silver cloud... the room we were told had a partial view (We were in room 204) and if you looked out the window and really cranked your head realllllly hard to the left you might see water, so I have to say No this was not really a partial view room.... Had breakfast in the morning downstairs and it was good, good coffee, great view while sipping your coffee.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Megmelchar:

Good morning from Mukilteo! I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay at our property. The hotel's partial view rooms do offer a guaranteed gas fireplace as well as the partial view of the sound. Unfortunately these rooms do not offer the magnificent view that our kings with a full view offer, but do still provide the amenity of the gas fireplace as well as a glimpse of the beautiful Puget Sound.

If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I appreciate your comments and will look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you as our guest.

Mark Lee

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Inn At Port Gardner
#5 of 22 in Everett
Courtyard by Marriott - Seattle Everett Downtown
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett

Been to Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront? Share your experiences!