We booked a Room for a single night at the Silver Cloud Inn located in Mukilteo mostly because of the high ratings given by Tripadviser. Overall I was very pleased and I would recommend staying here, you can quit here because the rest of the review will probably just be me saying a bunch more things and it the end result will be the same.
Ah good you decided to keep going, thank you, anyway the Mukilteo Silver Cloud Inn is a member of a small chain of Northwest Hotels located mostly around Seattle this was my first experience staying with them. The hotel is located right next to the water and the Mukilteo Ferry landing, this provides an excellent view over Puget Sound and the continuing coming and going of the ferry. Some have said the noise from the ferry was a problem it didn’t really bother me, it was the nearby railroad that I heard several times during the night. On arrival I was greeted by a very friendly staff member who processed my reservation within seconds and had us headed to our room in just a couple of minutes. Our room was sizable well cleaned and nicely furnished, the bathroom was a little smaller than normal and I would have liked to have had a couple more towels stocked in the bathroom. Our complimentary breakfast the next morning was OK the usual fare as everyone else, staff did keep everything clean and stocked. The selling feature on breakfast was the large windows which looked out over the water on a rainy gray morning along with a not too bad cup of coffee I really enjoyed this. Both my wife and I enjoyed our stay and felt that we exceptional value for our money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo - Waterfront is located adjacent to the Mukilteo - Clinton Ferry and is Mukilteo's only waterfront hotel. When traveling to both Everett and Lynnwood, WA, the Silver Cloud Inn is the perfect option. Designed with both the business and leisure traveler in mind, most of the guestrooms have panoramic waterfront views overlooking Possession Sound and Whidbey Island. Flight enthusiasts may also enjoy the Boeing 747 Tour at the Boeing Everett Factory just a short distance from the inn. Our complimentary room amenities include microwaves, refrigerators, morning paper, and Aveda bath products. Every beautifully appointed guest room has a 55" flat screen TV with premium high definition cable channels in addition to complimentary wireless and wired Internet access. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is also provided in addition to a local area shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Mukilteo