“It gets better and better each year” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront

Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
edmonton, Alberta
“It gets better and better each year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was our 5th stay at this property. We have never found any reason to question the property or the service. We are treated like royalty by the staff. I wish I knew all the names of the staff, because they are all tremendous. A few of the names I recall, Cassidy, Paige, LaTanya, Maria. Each one delivers top box, exceptional service. This is the property to stay at if you are in the Greater Seattle area, and want a great view of the water. The water views are fantastic. we are already planning our next trip.....thanks so much

Room Tip: Water view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Rtgt:

Good morning from Mukilteo! I am so pleased to read that you are a return guest and we are still able to welcome you back again and again! I will be sure to pass along your comments to the staff that you mentioned and thank you again so much for your feedback.

If I can ever be of any service, please fee free to contact me directly.

Mark Lee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great location overlooking the water. Small hotel, does not do dinner, but there are places within an easy walk , to have a meal. We booked online due to proximity to Boeing factory as we had an early inspection booked for the next day .A lovely surprise when we arrived, great location and waterfront room was spacious and clean. Staff friendly and helpful at reception.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear PamF47:

Good morning from Mukilteo! I am so pleased to read your comments in regards to your previous stay with us and that your room was to your satisfaction as well as that our staff was friendly. It is guest's like yourself that provide feedback that allow us to maintain the type of hotel you would expect when booking a Silver Cloud hotel.

If I can ever be of any service, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.

Richland, W
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

We are lucky to have found this place. It is such a great little get away. We booked online and think the room rates were amazing for the quality of the stay. We upgraded to the fireplace suite, and it was amazing - fire going in a comfy room overlooking the water. The view was amazing, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

The breakfast was a step up from our normal "free breakfast" experiences - sausage, eggs, waffles, all kept freshly stocked and more of the phenomenal view to enjoy.

Room Tip: Definitely worth the upgrade to the full view!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patti W
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Patti W:

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you so much for such a great review of our property! I am so pleased to read that our staff was friendly and that our complimentary breakfast was able to exceed your expectations.

If I can ever be of any service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed one night at the Sliver Cloud Inn in Mukilteo and it was excellent without error or problem. We were upgraded to a water view room which is just fabulous. View of the ferry was awesome but no ferry noise came into the room. The bed was comfortable, great coffee in the room and very clean. The breakfast was excellent with eggs, sausage, waffles, hot or cold cereal, pastries, and just about any morning food that you can think of. We would stay there again in a heart beat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Janet21215:

Good morning from Mukilteo! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the upgrade that we were able to provide. I look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We live in Seattle and recently on 10-12-13 got married at the Rosehill Community Center in Mukilteo (which I also HIGHLY recommend, by the way). Most of our friends and family, both those from Seattle and those from out of town, stayed at the Silver Cloud. I have stayed at other Silver Clouds in the past and liked them...but this branch is a gem. It is located right on the water with reasonably priced water-view rooms. There is ample reserved parking for guests. It's right next door to Ivar's a great option for a drink, casual or fancier dinner (this is where we did our rehearsal lunch). It's also walking distance to lighthouse park and a great playground for kids. It's also incredibly easy to walk or drive on to the Whidbey Island ferry from the hotel. We got a suite which I used for getting ready prior to the wedding...it was spacious and made for great pictures with great natural lighting. Even on gloomy days, the view is beautiful and you can enjoy watching the seals play and the ferry boats drive to Whidbey Island. The only possible complaint is that there is seagull poop on the windows because it is literally right on the water, and that some of the rooms look directly into the jetted tub of adjacent suites (we avoided the tub rooms for that reason). The hot breakfast was quite tasty (eggs, sausage, waffles, coffee, fruit, etc) and they had a nice welcoming dining area with a fireplace and plenty of places for our guests to relax and visit during and after meal times. I also found the rooms to be very clean, nice for the price, and with simple but convenient amenities: fridge, nice toiletries, comfortable beds, extra sinks outside the bathroom. Above all the staff were incredible. My family and I made MANY phone calls to check on our reservations and even with conflicting information at times. The staff were always courteous, patient, and frequently offered to send me a spreadsheet with all the current reservation information. When we arrived, the staff were quick and helpful and happily distributed welcome bags to 20 rooms without a thought. They lent us a flower vase, were very wonderful about restocking/servicing the rooms, and never made us feel like an imposition as a large group. They even let my mom stay in her suite room the last night for the price of a small room so she wouldn't have the inconvenience of changing rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Mukilteo area, for wedding groups and family reunions. Thank you so much to the staff at Silver Cloud for helping to make our wedding weekend so wonderful!

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms with a tub in the window...they are visible from other guest rooms (or at least be s...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Catherine B
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Catherine B:

Good morning! I am so pleased to read that everything went well with your wedding weekend. I will be sure to share your amazing review with our staff as well as with my maintenance department as well.

If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Best wishes in this new part of your life.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Cassady and Paige were very sweet and very helpful at the front desk. The water view room with fireplace well worth the money. Breakfast is good enough and plentiful.. The whole place seemed dedicated to being user friendly. I highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear viaCaseiti:

Thank you so kindly for such a great mention of our staff and a recommendation! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I will look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Victoria BC Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

What a pleasant surprise! From the moment we checked in staff were helpful and friendly. We have a lovely room with water view and fireplace, farthest from the ferry. The Juliette balcony doors, that open right over the water, are such a treat. The room is very clean and roomy with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Love the new large screen TV. Complimentary breakfast has a lot of choice and you can make your own Belgian waffles! Very nice breakfast room with water view. We stayed for 3 nights. There is an Ivar's restaurant next door with very good food. P

Room Tip: Do get a water view room farthest from the ferry as the ferries start very early.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BCroadtripper1
Dear BCroadtripper1:

Good morning and thank you so kindly for such a great review! I am so pleased to read that our staff was helpful and friendly during your stay and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast each morning as well.

Mark Lee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
Inn At Port Gardner
Inn At Port Gardner
#4 of 21 in Everett

Been to Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront? Share your experiences!