“A getaway from the city”

Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Seattle, Washington
“A getaway from the city”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Amazing location with the most fantastic view! The staff is friendly and efficient with all your needs. It is a rarity to have a hotel right on the water and it is just beautiful. You have the sea breeze and can watch the ferry's which are stunning especially at night. Lots of parking and the rooms are spacious, spotless and inviting. They have everything you need for a more than comfortable night stay:)

Room Tip: Water side is the way to go.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kelly P
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Kelly P:

Good morning and thank you for such a kind review and comments! I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon!

Please feel free to ask for me directly if you should ever need anything.

Mark Lee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Tale one look out of your room and you can see one of the most spectular views in the U.S. Besides the view, the staff at Silver Coud is fantastic. Any time I am in the Seattle area, I make it a point to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you face the water (View Room)
1 Thank KBHITS
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear KBHITS:

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us recently! I am very pleased to read that our staff was accomodating and that you enjoyed our views as much as we do. Please let me know if you should ever need anything.

Thank you again.

Menifee, California
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Silver Cloud inn in Mukilteo Washington has some of the best views on the sound. I stayed there for 15 days for a business trip. A very nice free breakfast everyday and a helpful front desk. You can do laundry for free and free wi fi. Maid service was not as good as I would have liked. Floor was not vacuumed everyday and sheets were not changed on a regular basis. Ferry traffic causes delays coming and going on Mukilteo Speedway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Timothy C:

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you for your feedback. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed the views from our property and surrounding waterfront as many guest's have said that they are some of the best around! Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you may have occured with our housekeeping department. If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Everett, Washington, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

stayed in this hotel for one night and while i had a good stay i was expecting a little bit more for 300 bucks a night. got the jacuzzi suite and while it was nice, it was just like any other hotel rooms in alot of ways. first off the view from the jacuzzi suite was great, minus the bird poop all over the window which was a bit distracting. also thought the room should have been designed better so that the sitting area was next to the window so you could sit and look out at the waterfront view. in this room the only way to really sit and look out at the water is if your in the jacuzzi. limited snacks at their concession stand and no room service which sucked. had a relaxing enough stay but undecided if i will go back or not. for 300 bucks a night i was looking for more frills!!

Room Tip: if your gonna splurge on a hotel like this go for a jacuzzi suite. just be prepared to eat at one of...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Susan L:

Thank you for your comments in regards to your stay with us recently. I appreciate your feedback and will be sure to take note of everything you mentioned, and especially in reference to all of our local restaurants within walking distance. I apologize that the Jacuzzi room did not meet your expectations, but please be ensured these rooms are our guest's favorites. If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't hestiate to contact me directly.

Colorado
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The Silver Cloud Inn at Mukilteo is an AMAZING place. It is "upscale" in a homey old fashioned way. It has the BEST staff I have encountered in a very long time. I stayed 3 days in a non-view suite and then 3 days in a bay view with a fireplace suite. The non-view suits; VERY clean and upscale bathroom "condiments". Updated rooms and clean carpeting. The bedspread was clean and the pillows just right! Everything worked in the room; blow dryer, coffee pot, frig, plasma TV (huge), remote control, bathroom fan and lighting. Couch was clean and chair was comfortable. The bay view room was exactly the same but with a FANTASTIC view (right on the bay literally). The fire place was awesome and when I had visitors everyone was amazed at how clean the room was and how beautiful the view was.

The Staff - WONDERFUL and welcoming are the first two words that come to mind. The front desk manager, Latonya, is very knowledgeable about the area and very professional. She is also willing to do what it takes to make you happy. Awesome sense of humor and when she laughs, she laughs all over! Excellent! The second shift folks... All I can say is they are AMAZING! Swastica and Cassidy were just incredible to me (as was the whole staff). I felt so spoiled and blessed all at the same time. They went out of their way to make me feel at home. They both have a great sense of humor and will keep you laughing every time you see them. They are VERY professional and handle everyone with ease and grace. Very knowledgeable about the restaurants and the area. Alva, the third shift person, is a wonderful woman and so smart with a witty sense of humor. Always putting the customer first. Just a delight to visit with.
The breakfast - The same everyday. Eggs and sausage. A variety of cereals and oatmeal. Good tea and juice selection. This is a quiet place with wonderful views from the lobby and breakfast area.
The Lobby and Common areas - Very serene. If you want to party go someplace else. The folks here are strict about any non-sense at night or in the morning. I felt very safe and secure here. I cannot wait to come here again! It feels like "coming home".

Room Tip: Both rooms were very quiet. If you are staying for a long period of time, ask about availability of...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Emsgrammy:

Good morning and thank you so kindly for such wonderful comments about your stay! I will be sure to forward your comments to the appropriate staff members for recognition. I am very pleased that the property met and seems to have exceeded your expectations.

USA
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This hotel is in a great location offering beautiful views of the pugent sound and the ferry. The staff was friendly and the check-in was quick. They have a hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, breads etc. The breakfast area also offers great views of the ocean. The rooms have TV with HBO.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear MillionBucks:

Thank you so kindly for your comments in regards to your stay! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our breakfast was to your satisfaction as well. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything.

Edmonds, WA
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We really like this hotel and the view! On this stay we opted for a jacuzzi suite as pictured it truely had a beautiful view of the water and all water activities. We were greated quickly and received our key pass for a suite on the second floor on the hotel side nearest the ferry. Upon room check in it was obvious that we could see all ferry traffic and everyone on the pier and below. We called the front desk asking if everyone could also 'see us' and she responded that she didn't think anyone could see in through the windows and advised that we 'shut the windows'. Well, the reason for the room and the jacuzzi in front of the window was to see the beauty outside. She offered to change the room for us and moved us to the 3rd floor, hoping to provide us privacy. Upon going to dinner at Anthony's (next door to the hotel) we looked up at our hotel room and yes, anyone below can see right into the rooms. This became even more apparant as later into the evening people would go to the end of the pier and stare up at the hotel making our jacuzzi room one that you either closed all of your windows OR wear a bathing suit in the tub. We deemed these outside rooms a 'local peep show'. The other down side to this room was all of the ferry car traffic and the ferry itself (horns and water churn late into the evening and early morning made it difficult to sleep). The timer for the jacuzzi is next to the bed making it such that you have to get out of the tub when you want to actually have a jacuzzi.Closing the shades in the tub is impossible unless you stand to get them open again, you see our dilema?
There was also a brawl in the street below us that drew police cars and sirens. Not the most relaxing stay~
The breakfast is good the staff is incredibly accomodating and the view when you can open your shades is magnificant. The fireplace in the room made it really cozy and the microwave was perfect for popcorn. Next time we would choose a different type of room closer to the center of the hotel~

Room Tip: Avoid rooms by the ferry side of the building
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mjseagle1
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Mjseagle1:

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you for your comments. I am very pleased to read that our staff was accomodating and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you occured during your stay. The location of the room that you stayed in is closer to the ferry and does also offer blinds that could operate from the bottom up so that you could still enjoy the view and have privacy. I would more than happy to discuss your stay with us and can be reached directly at the hotel. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies and I look forward to the next oppurtunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Mark Lee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mukilteo
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North / Everett
Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Inn At Port Gardner
Inn At Port Gardner
#4 of 22 in Everett

Been to Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront? Share your experiences!