We stayed one night here and had no problems, apart from trying to find a parking space. It didn't help that it was a warm Friday night around 7pm, and there were people parking for restaurants nearby, divers just coming back to their cars, plus other hotel guests trying to park. Fortunately, just as I was telling reception (who were very helpful) about the problem, my husband managed to spot someone leaving. The room was very nice, very clean and the free breakfast was basic, but adequate. I would stay again if I was in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo - Waterfront is located adjacent to the Mukilteo - Clinton Ferry and is Mukilteo's only waterfront hotel. When traveling to both Everett and Lynnwood, WA, the Silver Cloud Inn is the perfect option. Designed with both the business and leisure traveler in mind, most of the guestrooms have panoramic waterfront views overlooking Possession Sound and Whidbey Island. Flight enthusiasts may also enjoy the Boeing 747 Tour at the Boeing Everett Factory just a short distance from the inn. Our complimentary room amenities include microwaves, refrigerators, morning paper, and Aveda bath products. Every beautifully appointed guest room has a 55" flat screen TV with premium high definition cable channels in addition to complimentary wireless and wired Internet access. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is also provided in addition to a local area shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Hotel Mukilteo
- Silver Cloud Mukilteo