“Long time customer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Shoreline, Washington
“Long time customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This is an outstanding locally owned family run business. The food is fantastic everything I've had on the menu over the last 7 years has always been delicious.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank simpsjd

Flagstaff, Arizona
“surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went there expecting to get a burger but discovered it served Greek food. So, thought I would take a chance and ordered a Gyro. It was amazing! Not sure if the pita was home made but it sure tasted like it. Perfect for a lunch. I later went back--next day--and got a Greek salad, again, amazing. It is just a small place but wonderful food and great service. They do make burgers so another day I tried one and it was the best I have had in a long time. I would highly recommend this small out of the way restaurant to everyone. If you happen to be in Mountlake Terrace definitely make the effort to eat there. Not too pricey and again, wonderful food. It also had a very neighborly atmosphere and perfect for families.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mickey M
ontheroad80
“Dirty and slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Went there with my wife and son. We were seated for 17 minutes before the server asked us if she had already taken our order. We had plenty of time to get two dead flies off our table.

Our food took quite awhile to arrive, but when it did, it was fairly good. We had ordered ice tea with lunch, and our server asked us if we wanted a refill. We said we did, but that was the last we saw of her. When the owner asked us how things were, I told him about the delays, and he essentially blew me off, saying "well, we get busy you know". No, I don't know.

Will never go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Tucson, Arizona
“Consistently great food, large portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

We've eaten here about half a dozen times. It is somewhat hard to find and has a very inconvenient parking lot with a very narrow entrance.

This small restaurant is definitely not a fancy place (no view, functional interior), but the service is excellent, and the food is great. They do serve burgers, but the menu has many other choices. Maybe the name is a holdover from a prior restaurant, as they don't specialize in burgers.

I usually have chicken fingers, which are not the frozen variety but are breaded in the kitchen with a tempura-style batter. The fries are also clearly made in the kitchen from fresh rather than frozen potatoes.

My husband has tried several of the breakfast dishes and has enjoyed them all.

Breakfast is served on weekends (you can order all other menu items at that time as well). We haven't ever had to wait for a table - strange since there are so few breakfast restaurants in the area.

• Visited September 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They do all sorts of fresh flamed grilled burgers that taste great and will fill your pie whole. Their shakes are made...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2008

They do all sorts of fresh flamed grilled burgers that taste great and will fill your pie whole. Their shakes are made with real ice cream, and their onion rings are awesome! They also do a variety of Sandwiches and Salads as well. And being owned by Greeks means you also get an excellent sampling of authentic Greek food favorites like Gyros, Souvlaki, and Britzola. Their prices and service are both excellent.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook