“Local restaurant...great food!”

Add it.
Voula's Good Eats
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wonderful neighborhood family dining. The owner also started Leena's Restaurant in Shoreline which is already listed. This should definitely be included on TripAdvisor.
Washington
“Local restaurant...great food!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife, daughter, and her two daughters (our grandbabies!) went there today. There are two "chain" restaurants, but I'm not sure where the other one is.

Anyway, I met Voula and she is a great person. the food was good, as was the service. This was a very traditional American meal: fish and chips and a couple of sandwiches. Next time we will have to try some Greek food, which we love.

We need to support this family as a local business! Go there!

• Visited July 2012

Seattle, Washington
“A Wonderful Place!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I heard about this place from some website somewhere and I am very glad we tried it. It's in a shopping mall strip in Mountlake Terrace which is roughly 11 miles north of UW. It looks very small from the facade but is rather spacious inside. There is even a patio dining area for those individuals who want to go outside to eat.

The place looks sort of like a lodge with large wooden exposed beams and a huge rock fireplace. The booths have the softest materials on them. They are either a very expensive vinyl or goat skin leather. I am unsure which one at the moment.

The food was fantastic. I had the clubhouse which is a three tiered chicken sandwich with all the fixings and bacon. The fries were tasty as well. My honey had a burger of some sort. He tried others in the area and said that it was the best burger by far.

I did have one pet peeve with the place. Around the upper parts of the fireplace there are some old looking cobwebs. Just a few. The concerning ones are actually between the fireplace chimney and the wall. The webs are pretty full in there. Granted there aren't any spiders but the webs are sort of hard to handle... mind you, I was sitting in a place that is strategically in line with that small gap. I don't think you would see it from anywhere else in the restaurant.

The service was fantastic. The woman who waited on us was courteous and attentive. She gave us our space but was quick with the water pitcher. I'm a big water drinker and she brought us larger water glasses because I like water so much.

I would recommend this to anyone who hopes to find a hidden gem!

• Visited June 2012