“Amazing Food and Great Service”
Review of Patron - CLOSED

Patron
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The Restaurant is very friendly and the food was very good. Everything was on point and from all other restaurants in Mount Vernon this is the only one that serves you chips, salsa AND bean dip. I was very pleased with the prices as well because others are over priced in my opinion. They also have daily specials on food and drinks. People always complain about food not being "authentic" mexican food, but this place is the perfect spot. Will be coming back with my family again!

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

This place was dirty and the food was greasy. My daughter ordered nachos and when she got them they were a big greasy mess. It was cold and burnt around the edges. She refused to eat anything. Although my food wasn't as bad as hers I wasn't impressed. I will not be coming back. Our waitress also was too busy talking to her family seated next to us to check our drinks.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Very good food the prices are good and they serve food fast and the kids love the bean dip its the only places that does the bean dip

Reviewed February 8, 2013

There are quite a few mexican restaurants in the area and I chose this one because I had a coupon. The service was great and we got chips, salsa and bean dip immediately. The dining room was well heated which was a plus since it was 30 degrees outside. The food was authentic and portion sizes are extremely generous (served on a huge platter!), and the menu extensive. YoThe drinks and entrees were reasonably priced, but, as with any other restaurant, ordering a couple of drinks will double your bill so beware :)

1  Thank lilly_happy_traveler
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant has lots of Facebook and pr stuff going on because the Mayor declined their liquor license for a few months. But where the beans meet the plate it is just so so. Very expensive food and drinks, and unlike most Mexican restaurants you don't get big portions. We left hungy and went and bought a pie. And paying your bill on the waitresses' pink sparkly cell phone using the "square" visa thing was unprofessional and wierd. I couldn't see the small screen or figure out her phone, why should I have to? bring me a paper bill like everyone else does.