“Small place, Great food”
Review of Jackpot Teriyaki - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jackpot Teriyaki
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My daughter and I ate here again today. For 6.50 each I was served 2 full teriaki chicken breasts, 2 huge scoops of sticky white rice and a large serving of Very crisp fresh salad. (Please make sure you try the dressing, I don't know what it is but it is amazing) For 7.95 my daughter got 1 teriyaki chicken breast, 4 perogies? 2 scoops of sticky rice, and a salad. They offer free water and soda. they have potsticker, california rolls,soup, broccoli beef, and for those picky kids that don't want to eat teriyaki with mom and dad they have fish and fries! Simple atmosphere, great portions, really nice people. Its clean, fast and friiendly. Next to Dollar Tree and Hallmark, and Rite Aide. Check it out, they do orders to go by phone also! 360-848-9155 for orders Enjoy!