“Great Find!! Thanks to reading a tripadvisor review”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pacioni's Pizzaria

Pacioni's Pizzaria
Ranked #6 of 123 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Langley
“Great Find!! Thanks to reading a tripadvisor review”
Reviewed August 12, 2009

We were visiting Mount Vernon and looking for a good place to have lunch. Did a quick search on my BB and read a good review for Pacioni's and we are very glad we decided to stop in for lunch. The service was good, the place was clean and the food..excellent. I hardly eat pizza, but when I do I want it to be very fresh and tasty...and this pizza definately was excellent! My daughters shared a calzone (4 cheese) and there was enough for 2 adults to share, let alone to girls. We all left with full and very satisfied...even had some left overs. The only problem...we have to drive 2 hours to go back for more pizza.

1 Thank Mazda3

Mount Vernon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful, absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed July 4, 2009

Pacioni's is one of the greatest parts on downtown Mount Vernon, I've grown up here and whenever I am craving pizza and a nice place to hangout, Pacioni's is where I go.

The pizza is amazing. Drinks are a little pricy, but one should expect that.
The atmosphere is wonderful, and it's right down the street from the Lincoln Theatre.

Check out Pacioni's Pizzaria, you won't regret it.

1 Thank LocalMVLover