“What a lovely place for lunch”
Review of Garden Cafe - CLOSED

Garden Cafe
Washington, the State
“What a lovely place for lunch”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had a delightful lunch at this Cafe. The spinach salad with turkey was fabulous - a generous serving of Real turkey breast; the quiche seemed to please my friends, and the tea was served in lovely tea pots. Bread pudding was absolutely delicious - it comes with different kinds of sauces. The decor is interesting - all about tea: cups, teapots, frilly flower pots and other accessories - makes for a homey feeling. And the service was fast, we were made very comfortable and got frequent refills for our tea.

• Visited March 2014

Arlington, WA
“Make this your lunch destination”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Garden Cafe is wonderful. My friend took me here on a Wednesday for lunch. It was busy, but not too busy. Each table has it's own setting, each table feels like it is in an English Garden. The food was wonderful.

I had the Turkey/cream Cheese/cranberry sandwich. generous proportion and just what I wanted. We also had the bread pudding. it was delicious.

This place is only open for lunch. and they have a Tea Special. The Garden Cafe is inside the Skagit Gardens.

Make the Garden Cafe your destination for lunch!

• Visited October 2013