“Hamburgers galore”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Hamburgers galore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

There are so many choices in hamburgers it will be hard. But they are all excellent.

Visited March 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Good Burgers from a local, fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

I've been here a few times, and I love their burgers, and the customization options are quite extensive, even though they add to the overall cost. I really like the Buffalo burgers. Service is pretty good, but they often get busy very quickly. I will be back!!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank KJ9000
Seattle, Washington
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

This place use to be awesome, but after many ownership changes, the quality has fallen a bit.

3 Thank bigalsnow
Camano Island, Washington
“just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

This place is way over hyped. it may have something special at one time, but not when I went. There are better burger places in the area. I never returned here.

Visited March 2011
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Best Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

Wow, what a surprise! We went here because a famous burger chain down the road had such a long wait. So glad we came here instead, we'll probably never eat at that other burger joint as long as we live here.
Service was great, and fast. You order at a counter and have a seat while you wait for your meal. You also get free refills on fountain drinks.
We had some of the best burgers we've ever had. I had the potato burger, which was awesome. Basically a burger with a hash brown. My stomach is growling at the memory.
The decor was fun, there's even a train that runs through the restaurant!
Can't wait to eat here again, and try their old fashioned milkshakes!

• Visited October 2011