“Raw Chicken”

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

WARNING: I ordered a chicken sandwich. Upon biting into the chicken sandwich, the outside was cripsy and warm while the inside was freezing cold. I looked at the sandwich and the inside was raw. Not a little raw, but almost completely raw. I returned the sandwich and received a refund.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 24, 2018

This Dairy Queen is right across the street from the College Way Best Western, so you can get a burger without having to jump back into your car. We had small burgers, wraps, and sundaes for very reasonable prices. Back in the room, we discovered they had left one wrap out of our order. My husband went back over, and they were very gracious about it. Recommended, if you don't need a gourmet dinner.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I enjoy the Turtle Pecan blizzard, and every time it has been really yummy. The last time I had a ton of pecans throughout the whole blizzard, it was perfect. Need to cut down, but I will go back again!!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

A great pulled pork sandwich and strawberry ice cream Sunday and good parking and easy on and off of I-5 and very good service.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Conveniuently located just astride I5 west of the freeway, off the College Way exit. DQ offers a number of addictive treats, no more vaunted than their famous blizzard. That's the number one favorite in our family--butterfinger please. As with most DQs, they offer a full menu if your heart can stand them. What I like about this choice beyond the location itself, is it tends to be much cleaner than many you might have frequented and the staff are all great. Enjoy!