“Good Review from Someone Who Does Not Like Sweet Wine”
Review of Pasek Cellars

Pasek Cellars
Ranked #13 of 32 things to do in Mount Vernon
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've been in here a number of times. I usually bring anyone who is visiting me for the first time. It's a small tasting room and the wines are mostly fruit flavored but not all are sweet. My favorite is the Cranberry Wine. It goes well with holiday meals. Definitely worth a stop. The tasting is free (at least it was last time I was there), so what do you have to lose? You may end up like me. I only went because a friend wanted to stop and I ended up leaving with several bottles of wine.

The tasting room is in a corner of a small store and there are gas pumps out front.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Take exit 221, Dont pass it up. Nice gal who poured me some sweet wines w/ great taste. Bought two bottles to go (1 Chard & 1Passion)

Reviewed January 16, 2012

There are too many wine snobs in the world...
Having said that, absolutely everone has an opinion about the wines they like or don't like. I'm no exception. I prefer whites, on the sweeter side. Pasek makes incredible fruit-based wines that are unique and delicious. Think passionfruit, guava, blackberry, cranberry. They even have a coffee wine! If you are adventurous and are partial to supporting small local brands, then Pasek Cellars should be on your list of places to visit.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

My favorite is their Blackberry wine. YUMMY! They make unique varieties of wine that are all fabulous.

Reviewed July 18, 2009

We found the tasting room accidentally last year when we stopped at the Red Barn near Mt Vernon, and sought it out again this year.
The un-oaked Chardonnay is my favorite Chardonnay of all time, and I think it deserves greater attention than it receives. The sampling is generous and the people friendly!