“It was the best hotel I have been ~”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Mill Creek, Washington
“It was the best hotel I have been ~”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

When I was traveling to Vancouver, I stopped by this hotel for a day. Even though it was night, they welcomed us. I was happy wit that. Also, the room was very clean, and quiet. I appreciate their kindness. I want to stay there for the next trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
QualityInn_GM083, Front Office Supervisor at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Jooyoung, thank you for the thoughtful review! We are pleased you had a peaceful stay with us and look forward to accommodating you on your next trip to Mount Vernon!
Front Office Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Thought this was a safe choice because of the name-so wrong! Booked because of spa/pool but the spa was closed for repairs. First room they put us in was supposed to be non-smoking: we walked into a smoke filled room! Bathroom door broken, filthy carpet! Were finally moved to another room after complaining but ended up with a room that was even more gross! Gum stuck in the filthy carpet and we found a pack of cigarettes in one of the drawers. Needs major cleaning-upkeep!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank galyusha
QualityInn_GM083, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
We are very sorry that you did not have a pleasant stay with us here at Quality Inn in Mount Vernon, WA. Room maintenance and cleanliness are our property’s top priorities. We would welcome any specific comments about our room condition so we can make the necessary improvements to our rooms. Each week our front desk managers conduct a thorough inspection of all of our hotel rooms so that we can address any pressing maintenance or housekeeping concerns, and we have made sure our housekeeping staff is aware of the issues you encountered on your recent stay. We look forward to your next visit with us so that we provide you with the top Quality accommodations and service you have come to expect at our location.

Walla Walla, Washington
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the heat/cooling systems worked fine. The bathrooms were a little small, and hard to navigate. The location is nice, just off the interstate with a walmart and gas stations very close by. Breakfast is served in a nice little room on the first floor, and was well stocked with the usual hotel breakfast items.

The staff was friendly and made sure we had rooms that were next door to each other even though they were bought on priceline. A nice and easy stay if you are on the road traveling through the area, I would recommend this hotel to others, it is neither grand nor aweful, but a fair middle of the road travelers hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the interstate are quieter, but the view is better on that side.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
We are pleased to learn of your pleasant experience with us here at Quality Inn in Mount Vernon, WA. Our location is an incredibly convenient one, centrally located in the Mount Vernon/Burlington area. We pride ourselves on our breakfast and feel that it truly is the best value for a hotel breakfast in our area. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the beautiful Skagit Valley in Western Washington.

Vancouver, BC
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were forced off the highway because of stormy weather and looked for shelter here. We were given a very spacious 2 bed-suite, with 1 bed and bath and kitchen down, and a second bed and full bath upstairs. Worked perfect for our family as we could put the kids to bed upstairs and relax downstairs.
Complimentary breakfast was very good with a waffle maker, toast and muffins, fruit, eggs, drinks, and cereal (hot and cold).
We were very happy with our stay. The room and facilities were very clean (we didn't use the pool), the room could have use 30 mins of a handy man's time though as several small things were not working 100%: the lock on the door was a bit sticky, the light downstairs did not work, the battery cover of the remote kept falling off (in the bed, which prompted some searching). However, these minor things did not really bother us and we were very happy to be staying in this room, away from the pouring rain and gusty winds.

Room Tip: We had a room facing away from the highway (West) and had no traffic noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
We are pleased to learn of your pleasant experience with us here at Quality Inn in Mount Vernon, WA. Our guests consistently remark on the quality of our hotels suites and we stand by the value they represent for only a small percentage more in costs of a standard room. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback in the form of a review on tripadvisor.com. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the beautiful Skagit Valley in Western Washington.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed at the Quality Inn for a cycling event nearby with an early morning start, and wanted to try somewhere else after staying at the Days Inn last year, which I also rated the same. Here's the upsides to this property in comparison: very clean room (surprisingly so), granite counters in the bathroom area, bed was more comfortable than expected. Downsides: each room has a street entrance instead of from a hallway (makes me feel less safe), and breakfast started later than the Days Inn so I wasn't able to get any before my ride. For next year, I'm leaning towards staying here again (over the Days Inn) but I may upgrade to a nicer hotel. We'll see. Overall, I say ehh but give this hotel credit for trying and working with what they've got.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed September 24, 2013

With the exception of the GM, the staff at this hotel was courteous and the room was comfortable. This complaint may seem petty, but my primary issue was the attitude of the general manager. I discovered there was no soap in my room. I asked her for some and she said there was none and made a weak attempt to find any. She did not seem to care that I was unable to take a shower. She would not go into an unsold room to get me any. Nor would she check the housekeepers carts. In my attempt to find some in the storage room she accused me of not being able to read the "employees only" sign and told me to leave. I ended up running out and buying some soap. I will not go back to this property.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bruce L
QualityInn_GM083, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the customer service on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our Hotel's Owner/Operator and our General Manager to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Mt. Vernon.

Kind Regards,

Quality Inn Mount Vernon
East Newnan, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We arrived on a weekend of the oyster run, 8000 + motorcycle . It was the last room, in town.
Harley's revs all night, and way overcrowded breakfast room. Some of the the hotel could not help. But be sure to check for car show and motor cycle runs. For a more enjoyable stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
#5 of 5 in Mount Vernon
Best Western Plus Skagit Valley Inn and Convention Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
Candlewood Suites Burlington

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!