“Very clean”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We chose this hotel as we have stayed at many during our 3 month trip across the USA & have never really been disappointed & the stay here is certainly up to standard. The room is clean roomy modern & fresh looking. It has an LCD TV, fridge,ironing board & iron, hairdryer,coffee pot,air con , bath tub & wifi.It came with a continental breakfast which was nice. The staff member who checked us in (Loise ? )told us of the choice privileges reward program & signed us up.Which amazed us as we are at the end of our stay in the USA & stayed dozens of times at choice hotels & this is the first time the program has been mentioned to us. So this shows the quality of the staff & Mt Vernon......excellent!! We decided to stay 2 nights because of Loise good service. He also told us which was the best mexican restaurant in town to go to & he was spot on. It was the best mexican we have had.

Room Tip: Take a room away from the freeway as they are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 13, 2012

We had been taveling for hours and i only stay at choice hotels. When we go to the quality inn in mount vernon we felt like we were VIP the front desk there was absolutely AMAZING the room felt like home and we will certainly be going back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Last night, as I was searching for an affordable room for the night and possibly another day or two, I finally came to Quality Inn. I was lead there by two employees of other, more expensive hotels in the area. After they quoted me a price, I told them I just needed a quiet, clean bed and bath so I could take a couple of days to restore my health from being on the road for awhile. They both immediately recommended the Quality Inn. It is right on the Freeway frontage road, between Burlington and Mt. Vernon, WA. Easily accessed. The night employee, Eugene was very helpful and even cheerfully empathetic. He gave me a downstairs room for the price of a less expensive room on the second or third floor, noting I was in no shape for climbing or toting my effects. The room he found me was on the back side, away from the freeway noise. The room was Great! The bed was really comfortable, it had many amenities not found in the cheaper motels I typically frequent! Everything was very clean! I was able to use the room as needed with out fear of my noises reaching the rooms on the other side of the walls, and ceilings!

Room Tip: Quality Inn has a great offer! After two nights you receive a free night. Be sure and ask the empl...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Streak333
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in the TWO story suite and was very impressed. The staff was great, the room was spotless, comfortable, accommodating, and did I mention that there were two levels! =) I definitely recommend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have better views
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Came up here for the Tulip Festival. The staff was friendly and helpful. Room quality was definitely worth the price and made me want to come back next year. Definitely worth your stay here,

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were so glad to get a great nights sleep and also be able to walk to dinner. The hotel was very pleasant and when you put your head on a pillow in your quiet king sized no smoking room you can rest assured with Quality Inn. The place is clean and well appointed with micro-wave, refrigerator free internet wifi and all the bells an whistles including a wonderful breakfast. Pretty darned good if you as.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SanDiegoRic
QualityInn_GM083, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

We are happy you had a pleasant experience during your stay with us at Quality Inn in Mount Vernon, WA. As a staff, we take pride in the satisfaction of each of guests such as yourself. If you frequent the Quality Inn brand, we invite you to enjoy the FREE benefits of a Choice Privileges account. Choice privileges are our customer-rewards program by the Choice Hotels group of which Quality Inn is a member! You can easily sign up on ChoiceHotels.com. We hope to see you again soon here in Skagit County.

Kevin Widoff
Front Desk Supervisor
Quality Inn, Mount Vernon
1910 Freeway Drive
Mpount Vernon, WA 98273
360.428.7020

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We had been doing a road trip using Quality Inn Hotels and when I check this hotel price they wanted $30 more for a similar room than other QI's I had been staying. Sorry not going to pay that much ! Needless to stay I did not stay. I drove one block down the street and stayed at the Tulip Inn. Nice clean room and comfortable.

Room Tip: Check the price before you check in. Quality Inns do not have consistent pricing
Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
1 mi away
Candlewood Suites Burlington

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!