“What a Hotel!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We had been taveling for hours and i only stay at choice hotels. When we go to the quality inn in mount vernon we felt like we were VIP the front desk there was absolutely AMAZING the room felt like home and we will certainly be going back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Last night, as I was searching for an affordable room for the night and possibly another day or two, I finally came to Quality Inn. I was lead there by two employees of other, more expensive hotels in the area. After they quoted me a price, I told them I just needed a quiet, clean bed and bath so I could take a couple of days to restore my health from being on the road for awhile. They both immediately recommended the Quality Inn. It is right on the Freeway frontage road, between Burlington and Mt. Vernon, WA. Easily accessed. The night employee, Eugene was very helpful and even cheerfully empathetic. He gave me a downstairs room for the price of a less expensive room on the second or third floor, noting I was in no shape for climbing or toting my effects. The room he found me was on the back side, away from the freeway noise. The room was Great! The bed was really comfortable, it had many amenities not found in the cheaper motels I typically frequent! Everything was very clean! I was able to use the room as needed with out fear of my noises reaching the rooms on the other side of the walls, and ceilings!

Room Tip: Quality Inn has a great offer! After two nights you receive a free night. Be sure and ask the empl...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Streak333
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in the TWO story suite and was very impressed. The staff was great, the room was spotless, comfortable, accommodating, and did I mention that there were two levels! =) I definitely recommend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have better views
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Came up here for the Tulip Festival. The staff was friendly and helpful. Room quality was definitely worth the price and made me want to come back next year. Definitely worth your stay here,

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were so glad to get a great nights sleep and also be able to walk to dinner. The hotel was very pleasant and when you put your head on a pillow in your quiet king sized no smoking room you can rest assured with Quality Inn. The place is clean and well appointed with micro-wave, refrigerator free internet wifi and all the bells an whistles including a wonderful breakfast. Pretty darned good if you as.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SanDiegoRic
QualityInn_GM083, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

We are happy you had a pleasant experience during your stay with us at Quality Inn in Mount Vernon, WA. As a staff, we take pride in the satisfaction of each of guests such as yourself. If you frequent the Quality Inn brand, we invite you to enjoy the FREE benefits of a Choice Privileges account. Choice privileges are our customer-rewards program by the Choice Hotels group of which Quality Inn is a member! You can easily sign up on ChoiceHotels.com. We hope to see you again soon here in Skagit County.

Kevin Widoff
Front Desk Supervisor
Quality Inn, Mount Vernon
1910 Freeway Drive
Mpount Vernon, WA 98273
360.428.7020

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We had been doing a road trip using Quality Inn Hotels and when I check this hotel price they wanted $30 more for a similar room than other QI's I had been staying. Sorry not going to pay that much ! Needless to stay I did not stay. I drove one block down the street and stayed at the Tulip Inn. Nice clean room and comfortable.

Room Tip: Check the price before you check in. Quality Inns do not have consistent pricing
Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I went to this place quite a while ago and i still remember the nightmares. First off i want to say that i'm only going to talk about the inn, not the location or anything around it, except that it is right beside the highway so it's pretty loud. All i need to say is my family and i were absolutely disappointed. I have never slept in a worse place ever, in my life. The beds are uncomfortable, the rooms are old and smelly, bathrooms are a mess, and no essentials anywhere. No fridge in my room, apparently it's extra, and the inn has no hallways. You open the door and its outside, you can hear the relaxing sound of cars and see the view of the beautiful highway(sarcasm intended). Anyway, im done with this place, and hope that you can save yourselves and your family too. Good day and your welcome.

Room Tip: My only tip, stay away!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank john k
QualityInn_GM083, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to host your stay. I understand that the highway noise and exterior corridors were unpleasant for you and I am sorry that we could not suit your needs. The location of the motel along-side I-5 can be convenient in that it is easy to access and locate the property. That said, it does have the inconvenience of baring noises as well. In addition to the noise, due to the fact that we are a motel our corridors are indeed outdoor and though we cannot change the architecture, we can and would love to accomodate rooms that are both away from the freeway and are in a more pleasant area of the motel.

In regards to the smell and outdated imagery is concerned, we have made drastic changes to the rooms and are proud of the improvements we have made. Please contact me directly and ask to speak to the general manager or e-mail me directly so that we may have the chance to rectify our tarnished image and regain your trust.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences and help us improve our services. I really hope that the next time you are in town, we are able to show you the changes we have made.

Eugene Chin

Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon
#3 of 5 in Mount Vernon
Candlewood Suites Burlington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!