“Absolutly desriminatory”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mossyrock
Lake Mayfield Marina Resort & RV Park
Reviewed July 14, 2007

Real Estate investors, house renters and campers BEWARE ! Watch out for the 51% share holder [controller] of this marina!. I'll have to make this brief and to the point . Not enough writing space. Renting house with marina membership for 3 weeks . i put my boat in the wrong slip when i first got there. I was confronted by the owner , whom verbally attacked me , raising his hands at me . I thought he was going to take a swing at me ! He was so out of control , I was calm and cooperative explaining myself and trying to reason with him but he would have non of it . I was told to get out of his Marina and never set foot in there or he would have me arrested for trespassing . i now use the public boat ramp for boating . No help from home owner . talked to some local people and if he doesn't like you watch out .I'm a respected small Busness owner for 20 yrs. Can't say I've ever been treated this way in my life . I'm glad my children where not a witnesses to this experience . North end of lake much nicer !

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
4  Thank biulding

Reviewed February 13, 2007

Wanted to rent RV site and phone call was returned they would not rent to us. We are new property owners in the area and wanted to rent a site for our trailer we just purchased, as we had no other location ready on our lot in the area. No reason was given just stated they would not rent to us. Small community.........small minds. We were however invited to become members for thousands of dollars more!

No thank you Judy, I'll keep my money.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank missmeWashington
A TripAdvisor Member
Southern CA
Reviewed October 20, 2005

We scheduled our family reunion at Lake Mayfield this summer. I have to tell you, we had a spectacular time. The views were wonderful, the people running the place were so pleasant, and we just had a wonderful time. I could not imagine having our reunion anywhere else. We stayed in the Lodge, that has four comfortable Queen size beds - and it was perfect. We took up the entire bottom floor of the Lodge, and on the rainy day we did have, just played games and had a blast on the porch. The Lighthouse was a big attraction, and everyone went to the Island to visit. Boating was great, and kayaking was spectacular. Everything was so lush and beautiful. There is two nice kid playground areas, and paved roads where our kids rode their bikes etc. We took family potraits there, and also had a big party the Saturday night we were there. Their "meeting facility" or party room has a kitchen and BBQ deck that was perfect for shis-ka-bobs and a nice place for all to meet. Plus I had put together this surprise DVD family photo slideshow, and they had a killer speaker system and projector to use, that just made things perfect for the presentation. Oh! And they have two resident Eagles that visit daily!! It was quite a site to see the lady that ran the place .. going to the dock and putting fish out .. and the eagles swooping down to get them .. I got some stunning pictures of that and the kids just loved it. We had a wonderful time, and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. We saw a lot of people come in and out of there over the weekend, but everyone was very kind and courteous. I am so glad we had our reunion there, and we plan to visit Lake Mayfield again in the future!

• Stayed: July 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Everett, WA
Reviewed July 21, 2003

This campground is the worst we've come across in 7 years. The RV sites were 20 feet wide (we measured) and the site next to ours had 11 people in three tents.Even though the folks I spoke with when I made the reservation and when I checked in said the quiet hours were strictly enforced, I was up til past midnight listening to loud conversations and music from other sites. The other group in our party was awakened each morning at 6AM to the sound of people loading their boats for a day on the lake.The swimming area by the park is the equivalent of a wading pool, I had hoped for a good sized beach and protected swim zone.There are other, minor complaints about the campground, but these had me looking at other campgrounds in the area for the next trip. For Mt. Rainier, try Mountain Haven in Ashford and for St. Helen's try Shady Firs (no sewer hookups, though) in Randle.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Lake Mayfield Marina Resort & RV Park? Share your experiences!