“Descriminatory”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mossyrock
Lake Mayfield Marina Resort & RV Park
Washington
“Descriminatory”
Reviewed February 13, 2007

Wanted to rent RV site and phone call was returned they would not rent to us. We are new property owners in the area and wanted to rent a site for our trailer we just purchased, as we had no other location ready on our lot in the area. No reason was given just stated they would not rent to us. Small community.........small minds. We were however invited to become members for thousands of dollars more!

No thank you Judy, I'll keep my money.

• Disliked — No accomodation extended
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
3 Thank missmeWashington

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 20, 2005

We scheduled our family reunion at Lake Mayfield this summer. I have to tell you, we had a spectacular time. The views were wonderful, the people running the place were so pleasant, and we just had a wonderful time. I could not imagine having our reunion anywhere else. We stayed in the Lodge, that has four comfortable Queen size beds - and it was perfect. We took up the entire bottom floor of the Lodge, and on the rainy day we did have, just played games and had a blast on the porch. The Lighthouse was a big attraction, and everyone went to the Island to visit. Boating was great, and kayaking was spectacular. Everything was so lush and beautiful. There is two nice kid playground areas, and paved roads where our kids rode their bikes etc. We took family potraits there, and also had a big party the Saturday night we were there. Their "meeting facility" or party room has a kitchen and BBQ deck that was perfect for shis-ka-bobs and a nice place for all to meet. Plus I had put together this surprise DVD family photo slideshow, and they had a killer speaker system and projector to use, that just made things perfect for the presentation. Oh! And they have two resident Eagles that visit daily!! It was quite a site to see the lady that ran the place .. going to the dock and putting fish out .. and the eagles swooping down to get them .. I got some stunning pictures of that and the kids just loved it. We had a wonderful time, and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. We saw a lot of people come in and out of there over the weekend, but everyone was very kind and courteous. I am so glad we had our reunion there, and we plan to visit Lake Mayfield again in the future!

• Stayed July 2005
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 21, 2003

This campground is the worst we've come across in 7 years. The RV sites were 20 feet wide (we measured) and the site next to ours had 11 people in three tents.Even though the folks I spoke with when I made the reservation and when I checked in said the quiet hours were strictly enforced, I was up til past midnight listening to loud conversations and music from other sites. The other group in our party was awakened each morning at 6AM to the sound of people loading their boats for a day on the lake.The swimming area by the park is the equivalent of a wading pool, I had hoped for a good sized beach and protected swim zone.There are other, minor complaints about the campground, but these had me looking at other campgrounds in the area for the next trip. For Mt. Rainier, try Mountain Haven in Ashford and for St. Helen's try Shady Firs (no sewer hookups, though) in Randle.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mossyrock
Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites
Silver Cove RV Resort
Silver Cove RV Resort
#1 of 1 in Silver Lake
Chehalis RV & Camping Resort

Been to Lake Mayfield Marina Resort & RV Park? Share your experiences!