“Suprisingly Fantastic”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mossyrock
Lake Mayfield Marina Resort & RV Park
Reviewed February 23, 2013

When we first pulled into the Resort, I was ready to continue driving right back home! But, I was persuaded to give it a chance...we needed the night away! I could not have been more wrong. Do NOT judge this book by it's cover. The room was vast, very plain, but huge and spotless. The surroundings are gorgeous! When I first saw the restaurant I demanded we eat chips for dinner...but, wrong again. The food was amazing the chef is a doll and she does an incredible job with the daily specials. We can just picture a large family reunion here! This place is a true hidden treasure! A huge extra was the local wine choices, the herbed crust pot pie and the caring staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank rcandja

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great location, very clean, new owners were very accommodating. Restaurant was ok, it was end of season and they were out of everything. kind of disappointing. But the lake was great and the resort is a nice place to go. Recommend it

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharris324
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We had a wonderful experience here. This resort has new owners as of a few months ago, and they are very friendly. We enjoyed our stay very much. The rooms are very nice, the little island with the lighthouse on it is very cool. I give this place an A+ rating!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank sls1959
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My family has always enjoyed coming here but like the other reviews, hesitated coming back because of the service. THE NEW OWNERS ARE INCREDIBlE!! I have never seen anyone work so hard to make every person completely 100% satisfied! Everything is so beautiful and kept clean. There is a lot of activities to do and have fun! The service is what topped it off. I was blown away! Can't wait to come back :)

• Stayed: June 2012
5  Thank Addictedtowater
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed in the Cozy Oar Bungalows, which are very cute one-room cabins. The view from the bungalows wasn't the best but the lake itself was quite beautiful. We rented one of the resort's reasonably-priced paddle boats and saw a variety of birds out on the lake, as well as some deer wading near the shore. The staff is EXCEPTIONALLY friendly, helpful and pleasure to talk to. The resort also has a small, wooded island which is connected to the marina by a dock. There are several pretty camping spots on this island that will likely be our destination on our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PortlandMorgan
Reviewed October 8, 2011

My husband and I stumbled upon this place while we were out fishing last weekend. Very reasonable rates and a great room to spend the night. Its great that the room had full kitchen facilities as the restaurant was closed. We made dinner and set out on the completely covered deck to eat and watch the sun go down. After dinner took a walk around the property...they really keep it clean and neat. There was a birthday party for a sixteen year old boy going on but everyone respected keeping the noise down after 10pm....we were impressed. We had a nice chat with the owners and we will definitely be going back again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sunflower065
Reviewed October 3, 2011

The facilities are very nice, but the managers made it exceptional with their friendliness and helpfulness! From the greeting in the parking lot when we pulled in to helping our friends with jumper cables, Joy and her husband (sorry, forgot his name) were always cheerful, friendly and helpful! The store had lots of goodies and was very nice. Everything is well maintained, clean and trimmed.

We had a beautiful lake view from our campsite and completely enjoyed our stay there. We were camping with friends, but there are so many amenities there for families I would think kids could only have a good time. Our campsite had water, electricity and sewer and a nice picnic table and fire pit. What else could we ask for?

The sites are very close to each other and that would be my only criticism. I know they are trying to fit as many in as possible, but there are no trees between sites to give privacy. Some of the sites are literally close enough to reach out and touch when walking along side your rig. We were there when they were not nearly full, so it wasn't a problem for us, but I would probably not go there during the very busy season in the summer because I am one who likes a little more division and space.

Still, to go in the fall when they aren't full, it is a wonderful place, and as I said, the people working there are wonderful.

Room Tip: We stayed in our travel trailer, but they had many options, with cabins and a lodge.