“Absolute Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Adytum Sanctuary

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mossyrock
Adytum Sanctuary
Ranked #1 of 1 Mossyrock B&B and Inns
“Absolute Perfection”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I have just returned home from the most restful, reset-my-mindset journey! Not only is the view breathtaking, the birdsong is absolutely symphonic. The grounds are purely joyous...the koi pond and water feature quickly becoming one of my favorite places to sit with my thoughts. Exactly what I needed.

And the suite, the Orion suite...oh my, perfectly luxurious and private. The sauna was a delight, so relaxing. I did get to tour the rest of the place...stunning to say the least.

The hosts...The Carrolls. I'm not sure I have words just yet to describe them. So respectful, caring, charming...probably two of the most delightful humans I've had the pleasure to meet.

I am already planning my next visit!

Room Tip: The Orion suite will probably always be my favorite, but the Star of the North suite is delightfully...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Marge Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed in the Star of the North suite for the first 2 days of our honeymoon while on our way to a gorgeous riverfront cabin in Leavenworth and a stunning oceanfront house in Seattle. To this day my wife still regrets that we did not stay our ENTIRE honeymoon in Adytum!! It was truly a sanctuary! Kat & Don have basically built everyone's dream home and then invited us all to come and enjoy it with them! Add to that their amazing food and genuine hospitality, and you'll never want to leave. The North suite is very romantic and quiet, with luxurious amenities, and a great private deck overlooking the lake. Adytum is definitely worth the drive out to Mossyrock! Thanks Kat & Don!

Room Tip: All 3 suites are great, but Star of the North is a perfect romantic getaway. You can be as interacti...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank OldManIrish
Washington State
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in the Orion suite at Adytum, and loved it. The day between our two nights was stormy, so we hardly ventured outside our little suite. Instead, we stayed in and watched the weather from the comfy leather couch and drank coffee. Lovely! There was also a nice selection of Blue-ray movies to choose from, so we enjoyed a couple of those. My husband loved the FAR infrared sauna. There was a nice selection of teas, Kurig coffee, the makings for s'mores and microwave popcorn in the pantry.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hotelshellie
Kirkland, Washington, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have frequented B & B's all over the world and have not come across such a special magical place. The attention to detail to make our stay enjoyable was amazing! They had a huge selection of dvd's to watch a big screen TV in front of a fire, a large library of books to read in the cozy sitting area, games to play, a kitchen stocked with tea, coffee, and other staples, a fire pit and BBQ outside and amazingly beautiful grounds to walk and sit in to relax. You even have your own infra red sauna!

The owners, Kat and Don are not only gracious, but a fountain of wealth on health and wellbeing.

This place is not to be missed!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Wendy L
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We came here for a long 2 day weekend. I highly recommend going for at least 2 days...you will feel cheated with at least one, I think...because it is truly so relaxing there. We both work Type A jobs, very high stress. From the moment we arrived...I felt like I knew Kat from our emails and the hug was warm and genuine. They really want to share their beautiful space! We got the grand tour and then were shown to our area. We had chosen the Orion Suite lockout, as it has a separate entrance, private patio, bbq area and a small kitchenette. It was beyond perfect! Since we were getting away, we opted not to eat with the other guests, but next time we just might....Kat and Donn gave us a few muffins the next morning for the road, and they were amazing! YUM! Everything in the suite (and the rest of the house) is first class luxury, without being showy or feeling sterile. It is warm, inviting, serene and comfy. I wish I had more adjectives! We spent our days on the golf course, then came home to this view (see the photo) Wow! Our favorite place was the hot tub...we took bottles of wine there and sat for hours! It's saltwater, so no chlorine smell. Watched the sun set, then sat under the stars. We left after 2 nights, feeling well rested and completely at ease. I know we will be back!

Room Tip: Again, we loved the Orion Suite...best views of the Lake below..you can still partake of the true B...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alemery0601
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My partner & I got this from a Tippr deal and we just wanted a romantic get-away weekend not too far from our South Seattle home. We stayed for two nights in the Orion suite. I would recommend staying at least two nights. The grounds were so peaceful and quiet. We walked down to a tree farm nearby after Kat's suggestion. We had great views from there as well as from the couch in the suite! I love how each suite has a private deck or patio, well-designed w/ a nice balance of privacy and community with others. Never any pressure to participate but also you will be warmly welcomed to join in with others. Other highlights were the coolest orange tabby cat as well as other animals (totally non-intrusive); the hot tub, very clean and easy in & out; tons of birds and their beautiful bird song; very safe, secure and quiet location, being surrounded by trees, native plants, and pathways. Our suite was very well-appointed and cozy with a powerful gas fireplace, nice movie selection as well as Direct TV! The sauna was awesome and the double shower was luxurious. We drove around the area checking out parks and local towns, Morton, Randall and Mossyrock. We shopped at a little thrift store/beauty parlor that also does nails! We discussed many interesting topics w/ our hosts: food, health, facial products, ionized water, magnetic mats & Earthing...it was all really cool. The hosts, Kat & Donn are very down-to-Earth, real folks who are open-minded & welcoming. They are available for you and will also give you as much space as you need. Breakfast on our last morning was totally gourmet, healthy, imaginative, and vegan. Every bite of all four dishes was amazing without being overly filling. The hosts have worked very hard to get where they are and they are doing something they really love while sharing their space with others. It is truly a special place.

Room Tip: the Orion suite is a lock-off unit w/ separate entrance and has a great kitchenette if you want to t...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Karen L
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I read a couple of reviews before writing ours. I could not agree more with the statement "Kat's attention to detail is impeccable!" We had an amazing time and could not believe the change in cutlery for each breakfast. I know silly but that is attention to detail! The food was made with love and abundance. We were guinea pigs to their launch of fresh juiced shooters which included ginger and carrot with an epic fruit garnish. The resident animals were a great addition to our trip.

Room Tip: We stayed in the First Light room which was nice, however the Star of the North looked amazing! We w...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank livt0travel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mossyrock
Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Castle Rock
Silver Cove RV Resort
Silver Cove RV Resort
#1 of 1 in Silver Lake

Been to Adytum Sanctuary? Share your experiences!