All reviews omelet bar made to order omelets outdoor pool an older hotel first floor fitness center staff was friendly hot tub complimentary breakfast great place to stay in town waffles bed was very comfortable would stay here again lounge bw freeway
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Found the hotel to be comparable to a Red Roof, which is adequate, but would expect more from Best Western. Location is good as it is just of the interstate. Breakfast included and was adequate. Although pet friendly there is no area for pets to relieve themselves. We had to walk a few blocks to find an area for our pet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We travel the Northwest a lot and we usually use Best western. We have found the hotels to be normally clean and well taken care of. The Best Western Lake front in Moses Lake is not really all of that. The hotel is overall clean, did not really see problems worth mentioning. However, the rooms, especially the area we stayed in, room 149 on the south side of the hotel are in need of updating. Someone should tell them bright yellow went out in the 70's. The rooms are in need of updating, they are still using TV's with picture tubes!!! I mean really!!! The air conditioning is poor and the mattresses are hard as rock, kinda like the Flintstones.

The only reason I gave this property a 3 was the staff. The front desk agent did a good job as did Amber in the lounge.

This hotel has been around for a longtime and was one of the top places to go when I lived there for music, drinks and even food. The hotel can be something if the management puts some time, effort and money into the hotel.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The hotel is dated and VERY well worn. The small pool is in the parking lot and the water was yellowish. The carpet in our room was actually worn through near the door. The lake front location is ignored by the hotel. No outside seating or even a place to walk. Our room had a concrete slab outside but no chairs and when I tried to open the screen door, it fell off! We discovered a suspicious "wet spot" on the carpet later in the evening. Through a towel over it and tried to ignore it. The bar and restaurant had good service. The menu was overpriced and over ambitious. One upside - The breakfast was pretty good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CRB727
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Room smelled like an ashtray. Shower head broken and sink wouldn't drain not fixed after letting frontdesk know. Tried to move me to a pet room. Looked like urine stains everywhere. Bugs crawling around the sliding door. Wrote a message to on Best Western.com that day. Automatic response but still no specific reply. I'm a diamond member.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Make sure you confirm your room. I paid for a Lakeview room and was given a parking lot room. The refuse to change the room saying they were filled up. Then they would not let me have a late checkout unless I paid thirty-five extra dollars. The dinning staff was friendly but not very knowledgeable as they did not know what items on the menu was. Then we received the wrong items.