All reviewsomelet barmade to order omeletsoutdoor poolan older hotelgreat breakfastfitness centerfirst floorsausagestaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staybusiness tripin townhot tubwafflesbed was very comfortablewould stay here again
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Room smelled like an ashtray. Shower head broken and sink wouldn't drain not fixed after letting frontdesk know. Tried to move me to a pet room. Looked like urine stains everywhere. Bugs crawling around the sliding door. Wrote a message to on Best Western.com that day. Automatic response but still no specific reply. I'm a diamond member.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Make sure you confirm your room. I paid for a Lakeview room and was given a parking lot room. The refuse to change the room saying they were filled up. Then they would not let me have a late checkout unless I paid thirty-five extra dollars. The dinning staff was friendly but not very knowledgeable as they did not know what items on the menu was. Then we received the wrong items.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Right on the lake, (but our view is of the parking lot,) We're above the pool it's after 10 PM and still hear people shrieking below. Great breakfast bar with omelets made to order, much better than the cereal, fruit and stale pastries you usually get, a plus. Rather rundown and the internet is abysmal, you have to reconnect every few minutes. I think I'd pass next time.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This motel may have been OK, but our experience with the clerk at check in and subsequent assignment of a room left a great deal to be desired. We will avoid this motel in the future, Hopefully your experience will be better, The attitude of the staff at check in and the smell of our first room made our experience memorable for all the wrong reasons.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have stayed at this motel several times this past year while visiting my daughter at Job Corps. The location is nice, right on the lake with very nice sunset views. It can be a bit noisy from the freeway, but only with doors or windows open. The included breakfast is good, and most days they do cook to order omelets. The rooms are always clean and the staff is friendly. I'd recommend this motel to anyone needing to stay in Moses Lake.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo