All reviewsomelet barmade to order omeletsoutdoor poolan older hotelgreat breakfastfitness centerfirst floorsausagestaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staybusiness tripin townhot tubwafflesbed was very comfortablewould stay here again
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have stayed at this motel several times this past year while visiting my daughter at Job Corps. The location is nice, right on the lake with very nice sunset views. It can be a bit noisy from the freeway, but only with doors or windows open. The included breakfast is good, and most days they do cook to order omelets. The rooms are always clean and the staff is friendly. I'd recommend this motel to anyone needing to stay in Moses Lake.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rbraman
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Our stay was ok, but the hotel needs updating. Ice machines were out of order, and no elevator. Breakfast was very good. Didn't try it for dinner.The lake views were nice Staff could have been a little friendlier. Asked to be on the same level as our friends, but were not. It is quite a long walk to the restaurant for ice.

Room Tip: Make sure you are on ground level in the area closes to the front desk if you do not want to do stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Have stayed here more then once over the past dozen or so years, you can't really beat the wonderful views/sunset! However, this property is quite large and is becoming outdated and a little worn, it really need some updating! The restaurent need a "theme" or "focus", as its out of touch with It's great setting, the wait person "LizBeth", made my stay pleasant, with her wonderful charm. The menu, however, is just "NOT". hopefully, improvements are on the way. I am familiar with the town/area, having been stationed @ Larson AFB in the mid-fifties, hasn't really changed that much, but good memories for me!

Room Tip: Lakeside is great, with wonderful sunsets!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I met freinds between Seattle and Spokane. The hotel was reasonably priced and seemed a good choice.The rooms were a little outdated but we had a great time and the sunsets were GREAT. Arvin was very attentive and remembered small details that really made the trip fun. Char and the restauant and bar staff were very fun and the atmosphere was very nice. We will defineatly return. Thanks Arvin and Char!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The staff was very friendly at this property. However, our room was very outdated. I'm not quite sure as to what makes this property a "Plus" status as it simply doesn't compare to the others. The room still had a tube TV, the bed didn't have a duvet/comforter, the tub wouldn't drain. At check in, I had asked for a late check out as we arrived late but I was denied. I understand there are certain circumstances in which late check out's are not available. As a diamond elite member of BWR, I feel that at least an explanation should've been given as to why I couldn't have one. The night clerk seemed irritated that I even asked for one however, the gentleman working the morning shift informed me that the property was full the following day so a late check out wasn't available. I definitely appreciated the explanation. This property is in desperate need of several renovations. The gorgeous view and lobby don't quite make up for the poor quality and furnishings of the room. The beds were terribly uncomfortable as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business