All reviewsomelet barmade to order omeletsoutdoor poolan older hotelgreat breakfastfitness centerfirst floorsausagestaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staybusiness tripin townhot tubwafflesbed was very comfortablewould stay here again
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff made our visit! We are not from around here so we had a lot of questions about where to go and what to do. The staff pointed us in the right direction! Food was amazing and service was prompt and friendly with a good atmosphere. (Not to mention the beautiful view.) overall a great time was had. A+! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Loallen30
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Would not stay here again. Here's what happened:
1) Check in was slow. We waited behind one person. Upon their completion, the clerk chose to answer the phone instead of wait on us even though we had been standing there for a few minutes (pet peeve. Clerks should give priority to people who are there in person!). The phone call was very lengthy.
2) We were put on the 3rd floor, which is fine, but the clerk did not explain how to get to the 3rd floor. It would seem obvious, but not in this building (which also seemed to have no elevators). The 3rd floor is located only at one far end of a wing. After walking all over the place, we went back to ask the clerk, but she was on the phone again. We finally walked outside to try to find where 3rd floor was by looking at the building from the outside. Basically, it took us about 30 minutes to check in and get to our room.
3) We did not schedule a wake up call, but received TWO about an hour apart on our first morning. Very early too. The wake up calls are by a real person, who apparently mixed up rooms? Not happy.
4) My work meeting ordered lunch service from this hotel's restaurant as we held our meeting at this hotel. My salad had a dead ladybug in it.
5) The breakfast was not great. Don't eat the pancakes.
6) After our room was cleaned on the first day there, my husband went back to the room to take a nap. He needed it after the two unwanted wake up calls we received very early that morning. He just got to sleep when the maid supervisor knocked on our door in the middle of the afternoon to double check that the room was clean.
7) In the middle of the second night, the alarm clock in the room across from us went off. No one was in the room to turn it off. It woke me up. I had to call the front desk to get someone to come up and turn it off.
8) Our clock was 20 minutes slower than actual time. Perhaps their clean-up people should CHECK the clocks for accurate times and make sure NO ALARMS are turned on.

The hotel in general was ok. It is very dated, but moderately clean. The wifi worked well and all other equipment also worked well. Our biggest issues were service-related as described above. We had to return to Moses Lake the next weekend for another event. We stayed at a different hotel that was a much better experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is an older property. We started out on the "parking lot" side and moved to the "lake" view which was so much nicer. It cost a little more...well worth it. There is a sliding glass door so you can go outside (also the usual door from the hallway) which was great but the glass was very dirty, hard water deposits I think, and the screen door fell off the tracks each time we used it. Most hotel/motel rooms I stay in have a small table and at least two chairs so you can eat, etc. Neither room had this. Even though it is close to I-90 it was quiet in the room. The cooked buffet style breakfast was awful. There is a little bitty fridge in the room and we asked for a microwave. We would stay here again. Justin at the front desk was excellent...he tried his best to accommodate needs - wants.

Room Tip: Get a lakeside room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Business trip took me to Moses Lake and I was able to get government rate here. Hotel and rooms are a little worn but staff was great and my room was clean and even had huge jacuzzi tub which I used. Restaurant was great. Food was good and reasonably priced and nice lakefront view and staff were super. Morning breakfast was complimentary and ample. Didn't use pool or fitness center but they looked good. All in all a good place to stay. Be sure to ask for waterfront view.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 5, 2013

When traveling on I-90 through central Washington, this is a terrific place to stop. If you golf, there is a great course near by. The hotel is older, but clean and comfortable, with beautiful lake views. The restaurant has a great bar, good food and very friendly and accommodating staff. This is a gem for this location.

Room Tip: Insist on a lake front room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple