“Terrible”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Medical Lake, WA
“Terrible”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Checked into this hotel. It smelled like urine. The wi-fi did not work. I immediately asked for a refund which I did receive. Front desk was professional and helped out. Went and stayed at the Comfort Suites.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
I assure you that guest rooms as well as our public areas are routinely and thoroughly inspected. Our hotel employs a daily housekeeping checklist, which requires that all carpets be inspected for holes, tears, burns, puckering, smells and cleanness. Weather it is needed or not all of our carpets are shampooed on a quarterly basis as part of our deep cleaning program. If it is required our housekeeping dept simply requests maintenance to shampoo carpets. No ifs, ands or buts about it!!

We understand how extremely important Internet connectivity is for ordinary people as well as business people. We have great tech support and providing the highest quality of Internet service is a priority on our premises.

I’m happy to hear, that you were pleased with the professionalism and helpfulness of our staff. Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was our first experience of a Best Western Plus, having stayed in many Best Westerns in the past. Couldn't find anything to justify calling it Plus. The location was great, we had a lovely view of the lake and a balcony, which is nothing we haven't had before. The area around the washbasin was a bit cramped for space. Breakfast was quite good but nothing special, apart from the view from the restaurant. The ice machines were incredibly noisy, noisiest we've come across, so I would suggest checking that you don't have a room near to one. The bed was comfortable but towels were scratchy.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for staying at the Best Western Moses Lake and for providing your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and the view from our restaurant overlooking the lake.
I am definitely disappointed that your stay was not all that it could have been. On behalf of Management I apologize for the noisy ice machines you experienced while staying with us. We do employ a prevent maintenance program in which all ice machines are routinely and thoroughly inspected. We provide the ice machines for the convenience of our guests and do our best prohibit noise especially at night. Please be assured that I will share all your remarks with the maintenance department and resolve the issue.
We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves to you in the future and look forward to welcoming you back again.
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband & I had booked a room @ The Super 8 hotel across the street from The Best Western a month prior. We were under the impression The Best Western was full... We had a 13 hour drive. Upon arrival at the Super 8 Motel we were disgusted with the filth & drove over to the Best Western. Avtar Grewal & a young lady with long blonde hair were VERY helpfull & soooooo friendly. They had a cancellation & held it for us until we found out what Super 8 was going to do for us. Super 8 would not cancell our first night even though we told them we had a room @ The Best Western cheaper & it was clean. Thankfully the staff @ The Best Western held onto the room for us as Super 8 was going to make us pay for the three days we had booked for the DMB concert @ The Gorge !! The service was AMAZING, the food was AMAZING. The rooms were clean, friendly staff, beautiful view , etc. etc. We will be back ! A huge thanks to all of the staff who were VERY friendly & helpfull !

Room Tip: We were very lucky to get a room by the outdoor pool that had sliding doors from our room to the poo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear valued guest, we very much appreciate your feedback and I’d like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Best Western Moses Lake with other travelers.

I’m so happy to hear, that you were pleased with the friendless and helpfulness of our staff. I’m particularly delighted that the food quality and service in our restaurant met or exceeded your expectations. I will definitely share your compliments with the staff.

It would be our pleasure to repeat your experience. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels. We look forward to your next visit and welcoming you back.
Wenatchee
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I went from Wenatchee to Moses Lake to escape the smoke . The Best Western
gave us a great deal on a room . The price included a fantastic hot buffet breakfast and a
Seattle Times every morning. We had a great view of the lake . We tried their restaurant for
dinner and they had a great selection at reasonable prices. We'll go there again.

Room Tip: They do not have an elevator so we specified a ground floor room. Get a lake side room because the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you kindly for taking time to write a review about your experience at the Best Western Moses Lake. I’m so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and our prime location on the lake. We are committed to providing the highest level of friendly, responsive service in order to make all of our guests feel welcome and well cared for. We look forward to welcoming you back again under better circumstances.
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my sons baseball team. I thought it should be pretty nice, and on the water. Wow what a disappointment!I changed rooms initially, from the bottom floor cell like rooms. I found several bugs in my room as well as all around the outside of the hotel, not to mention them crawling on the table in the dining room. The carpet in the room was disgusting, I wore shoes as to prevent infection. The bathroom gross, service poor...need I say more?!?

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your visit. I am definitely disappointed that your stay was not all that it could have been. On behalf of the Management and Mother Nature please accept our apologies for all the problems experienced while staying with us. Please be assured that I will share all your remarks with the respective departments. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves to you and our son in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Moses Lake hotels

WENATCHEE
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We booked last minute to get away from the fire haze in Wenatchee. The room (pet friendly) had a view of the lake. Room was larger than expected and the bathroom larger than one in a four star hotel I stayed at in BC. Spotlessly clean, towels could have been softer. Comfy beds. Toiletries were better than the usual offered. Free breakfast is the usual offerings with limited fresh fruit. Lots of pastries but if you want tea bring it yourself. Only tea offered is Chai and Apple Cinammon. Dinner in the restaurant was really good. All cooked to order using fresh produce when available.
Easy on/off access to the Interstate.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms are quiet even though it's in close proximity to the Interstate.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear valued guest we are delighted to be your chosen hotel during your stay in Moses Lake. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Many people don't realize that Best Western Moses Lake is a very pet friendly hotel. We were glad to accommodate you and your pet. I am sorry we were not offering more tea flavors during your visit. These days more and more people are drinking tea. I will discuss your remarks with our Food and Beverage department and stress the importance of expanding our tea offerings. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Wyoming, RI
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. We did not have a room on the lake; so we were a little disappointed; however, the hotel was sold out. The room appeared clean; however, we had a little incident with ants on the night stand. The hotel responded immediately and that problem was gone. The rooms could use an update, but our stay was fine. The breakfast buffet was very good; with a nice view of the lake. Most, if not all, rooms in the main building overlook the lake; which is much better than our view of the parking lot. Convenient location. Friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for staying at the Best Western Moses Lake and for providing your feedback, On behalf of Management I apologize for the little incident with ants on the night stand you experienced while staying with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and the view from our restaurant overlooking the lake. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to accommodate you with a room on the lake side. Lake side rooms are subject to availability. We always encourage guests to request lakeside rooms while making reservations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.