Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel
$76
Hotels.com
$99
$98
Inn At Moses Lake(Moses Lake)
$97
$95
Hotels.com
$108
Fairfield Inn & Suites(Moses Lake)
$99
$80
$60
Sage n Sand Motel(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
$55
Interstate Inn(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
$56
All reviewsomelet barmade to order omeletsoutdoor poolan older hotelsausagevery nice hotelfitness centerfirst floorgreat place to stayin towncomplimentary breakfastbusiness triphot tubwaffleswould stay here againbed was very comfortablelounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my sons baseball team. I thought it should be pretty nice, and on the water. Wow what a disappointment!I changed rooms initially, from the bottom floor cell like rooms. I found several bugs in my room as well as all around the outside of the hotel, not to mention them crawling on the table in the dining room. The carpet in the room was disgusting, I wore shoes as to prevent infection. The bathroom gross, service poor...need I say more?!?

• Stayed: July 2012
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your visit. I am definitely disappointed that your stay was not all that it could have been. On behalf of the Management and Mother Nature please accept our apologies for all the problems experienced while staying with us. Please be assured that I will share all your remarks with the respective departments. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves to you and our son in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We booked last minute to get away from the fire haze in Wenatchee. The room (pet friendly) had a view of the lake. Room was larger than expected and the bathroom larger than one in a four star hotel I stayed at in BC. Spotlessly clean, towels could have been softer. Comfy beds. Toiletries were better than the usual offered. Free breakfast is the usual offerings with limited fresh fruit. Lots of pastries but if you want tea bring it yourself. Only tea offered is Chai and Apple Cinammon. Dinner in the restaurant was really good. All cooked to order using fresh produce when available.
Easy on/off access to the Interstate.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms are quiet even though it's in close proximity to the Interstate.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear valued guest we are delighted to be your chosen hotel during your stay in Moses Lake. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Many people don't realize that Best Western Moses Lake is a very pet friendly hotel. We were glad to accommodate you and your pet. I am sorry we were not offering more tea flavors during your visit. These days more and more people are drinking tea. I will discuss your remarks with our Food and Beverage department and stress the importance of expanding our tea offerings. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. We did not have a room on the lake; so we were a little disappointed; however, the hotel was sold out. The room appeared clean; however, we had a little incident with ants on the night stand. The hotel responded immediately and that problem was gone. The rooms could use an update, but our stay was fine. The breakfast buffet was very good; with a nice view of the lake. Most, if not all, rooms in the main building overlook the lake; which is much better than our view of the parking lot. Convenient location. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Moses Lake and for providing your feedback, On behalf of Management I apologize for the little incident with ants on the night stand you experienced while staying with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and the view from our restaurant overlooking the lake. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to accommodate you with a room on the lake side. Lake side rooms are subject to availability. We always encourage guests to request lakeside rooms while making reservations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Older building and rooms - but has sort of an old-school small farming town charm to it. My friend and I actually relocated to this hotel from a motel in Quincy while seeing Dave Matthews at the Gorge....while this was more of a drive from the Gorge itself, the rooms were quite comfortable and almost posh in comparison to our first motel :P Great little pool - and we wish we'd had time to explore around the lake more.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear valued guest, thank for choosing to stay at the Best Western Moses Lake and taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and very much appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your next visit and welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights. Requested a lake view patio so I could sit outside. Seriously lacks patio furniture for the pet rooms (the only rooms with a patio). No one knew why. Needs new sliding doors, pretty rickety.
Beds were comfortable. Bathrooms are SMALL. Layout of the hotel is just screwy and confusing. Buffet breakfast was excellent. We had dinner in the onsite restaurant, it was average (slightly spendy, but that is to be expected in a hotel restaurant). Lounge was nice. Each day I had to kill at least one large spider in my room. (YUCK) Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Next time I would get a room closer to the center of the hotel. The rooms closer to the freeway are designated pet rooms and lack the patio furniture, they are also a haul and stairs to the upper floors where the pool and food are located. There is NO elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
GM_MosesLake, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Moses Lake and taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your visit. I’m happy to hear, that you were pleased with the friendless and helpfulness of our staff but definitely disappointed that your stay was not all that it could have been. On behalf of the Management please accept our sincere apology. We hope that you enjoyed your visit despite the lack of patio furniture. Occasionally our patio furniture is blown away as a result of high winds. Since the property is overlooking the water the furniture is sometimes set aside to prevent it from being blown into the lake. We hope you will stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back.